Feed Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feed Mix

Does anyone know where to find a good mix of corn, soybeans and roasted peas around the Houston area?

There used to be a place just east Conroe on 105, but I haven't been out there in a long time.

Not sure about Houston but an hour west is Leupolds feed and grain in Nada and they'll have it.

Get ready to pay at least $20/50 pound bag. In the past I've feed Roasted Soybeans for it's attractant quality. Last year it jumped to $38/50 pound bag!!!

Comment

Waller Rice Drier has the roasted soybean/corn mix. Not sure if the prices on the website are current though.

Comment

I may have to head to Waller if I can't find that place in Conroe.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
          Waller Rice Drier has the roasted soybean/corn mix. Not sure if the prices on the website are current though.

www.wallerricedrier.com
          Judging by there corn prices, I think that they need to update their prices.

If that's a correct price on soybeans, I'm gonna need a bigger truck.....

Comment

What about the pea gravel?!

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
              What about the pea gravel?!
              Pea Gravel is the best. It's cheap, makes lots of noise in the feeder and best off all....

You can kill a 120" young deer and call it an old cull when you show eveyone the teeth.

BTW-I laugh every time I see your avatar, I started using Dukes this past season and they work really good. I do have one three legged coon running around though.

Comment

Working...
              X