X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one
    Attached Files

Comment

very cool topic. Now i have to find something....

Comment

I've got some ideas on this one....will have to see if I can take any pictures I like

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
          You don't have to drink the pool water........ unless you want to

very cool

Comment

I can't take any credit for this. It's just a photo of a beer poster that's hanging in my game room.

Click image for larger version

Name:	busch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	23895155

But I do like the concept. I think it has a Texas feel and quite a bit of class for a beer poster. To me, the leather gloved hands kind of send it over the top. I have a lot of beer posters in my game room and this could be my favorite. Anyway, I just thought it was a good example of subtle but effective advertising through photography.

Comment

I guess this could be considered advertising in a sense. Mindy is in the antique business and, through people we know in that line of work, I get asked to shoot people's product lines quite a bit. Sometimes they use my photos for their websites and what-not. I just do this for free and mostly for my own practice and amusement.

This lady has a line of bedding and she asked me to just come take some pictures in her show room. She has some very nice stuff, so it wasn't a particularly difficult assigment.

It's just something fun to do and I'm usually there anyway helping Mindy with something, so it's no big deal to bring along the camera gear and take a few pictures. Still, I do get a little thrill when I see them use a photo I've taken to promote their business.

Comment

I really like this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                  I can't take any credit for this. It's just a photo of a beer poster that's hanging in my game room.

[ATTACH]110486[/ATTACH]

But I do like the concept. I think it has a Texas feel and quite a bit of class for a beer poster. To me, the leather gloved hands kind of send it over the top. I have a lot of beer posters in my game room and this could be my favorite. Anyway, I just thought it was a good example of subtle but effective advertising through photography.
                  Hey, Richard Prince's Untitled Cowboy brought $1.2mil at auction. I might have to get into "rephotography", then I woulnd't have to worry about lighting and f-stops and metering (whatever that is).

Comment

[ATTACH]110486[/ATTACH]

It certainly got me thinkin about switching my choice of beverage.

Comment

[ATTACH]110486[/ATTACH]

\

Snakelover, I think you need to show those too,so we can see them.

Comment

Trick-Em Everytime!

Comment

Originally posted by thor View Post
                          Snakelover, I think you need to show those too,so we can see them.
                          I need to take some pictures in my game room and make a thread or something. Here are a few, but they don't necessarily show the posters. Or you could just come over and shoot pool sometime. I live over in north Rockwall. Not all that far from Forney.

Comment

Easton

Name:	Easton.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	23895170My imaginary advertisement for Easton....

Comment

I'm definitely liking what I see... great shots!! I have a feeling you all aren't going to make this easy for me

Comment

Sounds like fun....

Name:	Beef stripper.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	23895288

Name:	Worms in the rear.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	23895289