Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waco Mad Man or Messiah

Is on A&E right now.

He was a total lunatic but Janet Reno and the jack booted thugs in black shouldn't have killed 17 kids... (Grabs popcorn)

Comment

I was too young to understand it back then but find the whole situation fascinating now.

Comment

They could have arrested him in town without all the killings is my understanding. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          They could have arrested him in town without all the killings is my understanding. Correct me if I'm wrong.
          That's what the Sherrif said. IMO, an example was made of him but it didn't turn out quite like Ms. Reno thought it would.......or maybe it did.

Comment

The FBI, surprisingly, isn’t very good at FBI’ing.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              Yes they could have in my opinion.

But I think they could have done a lot of things differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                They were a helluva lot better at it 30 years ago than they are today, try to wrap your head around that!

Oh and Koresh was a mad man, messiah would have risen from the dead, by definition

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                  I was too young to understand it back then but find the whole situation fascinating now.

Me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He was d#%n sure no Messiah

Comment

He was a nut job and came from fruitcakes. His house in Tyler had mani and in yard and hanging in tree

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        He was a nut job and came from fruitcakes. His house in Tyler had mani and in yard and hanging in tree

Glen, slow down and type that again. I assume you had some knowledge from your days in the area, but man...I'm not picking up on what you're puttin' down!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                          When it comes to painstakingly thorough investigations, they're actually pretty solid (As long as politics stay out it).

When it comes to tactics, they can quote every tactical theory to you and tell you exactly how it "should be done." And then, when it comes time to execute the tactical operation, it's a total goat rope and an embarrassment to be involved with. I've done a pretty good number of tactical ops with many of the federal agencies. On most of them, I was less than impressed to say the least.

Comment

Wacko religious nut jobs. Kinda like all of y'all.

God said this. God told us to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Wacko religious nut jobs. Kinda like all of y'all.

God said this. God told us to do that.
                              Yup

Comment

Working...
                              X