Jarrett's Meat Service in Madisonville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jarrett's Meat Service in Madisonville

I dare one of y'all to give Jarrett's a negative review. I have been using them for years for link sausage and they are by far the best I have ever tried (and I've tried many). Figured I'd throw that out there since I just got through eating a link with some wood smoke still on the tongue...good stuff! Give it a go if you hunt in the area.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nothing bad from me.
    They are all we use. The freezer is full of farm fresh pork, lamb, and soon to be steer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a quote from them for a 1000 lb steer to kill, custom cut, and package for $450.
      Hard to beat

Comment

wish they were closer.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
          I got a quote from them for a 1000 lb steer to kill, custom cut, and package for $450.
          Hard to beat

Wow! Definitely will look into that. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just wish they would get away from the freezer paper and go to the vacuum seal.

Comment

Are they open year round? Gonna be popping some axis here in a week or so

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Yes, but call before you go, they have some funny hours.

Comment

I worked for them while in college at San Houston and they are good people. Worked around my class schedule and taught me a lot about butchering. Best link sausage I have ever had. They also make and sell sausage in stores around the area it is labeled as Papa Jacks.

Comment

Processor in Westhoff

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                    wish they were closer.
                    David...If your still in the Gonzales area and needing a processor I would highly recommend looking in Buesing Processing in Westhoff. Chris and his team makes the best sausage! PM me for phone number and address.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Have beef processed there about every year. Good work. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum9 View Post
                        I worked for them while in college at San Houston and they are good people. Worked around my class schedule and taught me a lot about butchering. Best link sausage I have ever had. They also make and sell sausage in stores around the area it is labeled as Papa Jacks.
                        Hey thanks for this information! That will give us the opportunity to try the sausage! My sausage guy was taken out by Harvey... don't know if he'll be back next year or not...

Comment

Working...
                        X