Thoughts on climbers for bigger guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on climbers for bigger guys?

I'm a big boy, so need one that's hot a bigger weight limit. Just won a hunt and heard that a climber will be best, any ideas for us big boys?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Look at XOP. I've never used their climber but it has a 350lb weight limit.

Comment

look at Big shot climbers.

Comment

Stay on ground...sorry I am no help here!
        I'm 6'4 335 and a ground hugger.

Comment

I have a summit Goliath and it is comfortable and easy to carry. 6'4" 350#.

Comment

Summit has served me well when I was a big guy. Should serve me well now that I am way smaller.

Comment

I use a Summit Viper rated for up to 300#. I'm ~250 so with gear and clothes I probably get close to the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                Stay on ground...sorry I am no help here!
                I'm 6'4 335 and a ground hugger.
                This reminds me of a friend of my dads. When asked about flying somewhere his response was " The bible says, "lo, I am with you". It didn't say anything about up high!"

Comment

I have a Summit Titan. Even when I didn't need the additional weight capacity, the extra room came in handy.

Comment

I'm looking at the bigger summits, just font know which one, I am right under 300, so with gear and the rest. Who knows. I am also 6 foot.

Comment

I had a incident a while back in a climber so I am hesitant to get in one. But this hunt will be worth ut.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        This reminds me of a friend of my dads. When asked about flying somewhere his response was " The bible says, "lo, I am with you". It didn't say anything about up high!"
                        Amen... We don't have but about 30 trees on 2000 acres we could put stands in anyway. This eliminates the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Big H View Post
                          I have a summit Goliath and it is comfortable and easy to carry. 6'4" 350#.
                          X2 that's what I had. Plenty of room and I think they are made of aluminum now.

Comment

Just got an XOP strike force and it fees stable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a Ol Man Grand Aluminum ... they have it rated to 300 lbs. I weighed about 250 (and I'm 6'3") at the time I bought it. It's very quiet and comfortable. I like the the Grand size just for the extra room even though I'm closer to 200 now.

Comment

Working...
                              X