Good bye bump stocks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    Our disapproval should be leveled at and expressed to Congress.
    My disapproval is leveled at the guy who made "a simple promise" to "never ever infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms... never ever." The guy writing memos directing the DoJ to "propose a rule [...] banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns." The guy who's spokesperson said a new assault-style weapons ban is not off the table.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Turncoat!

That will seal his fate for 2020. Turning his back on the people that got him elected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And this will solve and prevent absolutely nothing.... but hey it will make some snowflakes feel safer.

Comment

Oh wow that’s some big changes specially the 21. Smh

Comment

What needs to happen, is we need to figure out what’s going on with our countries mental health and this prescription drug addiction and epidemic. I’ve read where every shooter has had some dealings with some sort of mind altering drugs, wether it be on them or coming off.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                What needs to happen, is we need to figure out what’s going on with our countries mental health and this prescription drug addiction and epidemic. I’ve read where every shooter has had some dealings with some sort of mind altering drugs, wether it be on them or coming off.
                Absolutely! Prescription drugs are a major problem in this country, and not just for the youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Turncoat!

That will seal his fate for 2020. Turning his back on the people that got him elected.

I voted and support him and this does not bother me.

Comment

The media made a big deal out of bump stocks. In my opinion Trump realized their insignificance if banned and is yet again playing the left like a fiddle. Minimal loss from his base while pulling in more support from the middle with his actions in dealing with gun violence.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      I voted and support him and this does not bother me.
                      nor me

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        Turncoat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Dunno.......this may end up being a bi-partisan agreement so everyone saves face by the time we get to 2020!
                        Originally posted by Neck View Post
                        And this will solve and prevent absolutely nothing.... but hey it will make some snowflakes feel safer.
                        Nope, it will not solve or prevent the next idiot from going off! Forget snowflake concerns as I am sure non snowflakes loss a child in that disaster. The bigger picture is now on the table!
                        Originally posted by Man View Post
                        The media made a big deal out of bump stocks. In my opinion Trump realized their insignificance if banned and is yet again playing the left like a fiddle. Minimal loss from his base while pulling in more support from the middle with his actions in dealing with gun violence.
                        President Trumps actions (or non action) will definitely be significant on how this is perceived by the general public in the voting middle. Get your popcorn ready!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                          No offense but I think you built and installed your own bump stock with a few to many tacos .You might be illegal next week .lol

I could probably hold mine to my belly and do that
                          Touche

Comment

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? This mental health thing is a disaster that they are proposing. Who is going to decide what "crazy" is? Do you know how many people that need help will now not seek it? Hopefully congress can do its usual and not pass any laws.

Comment

It's going to be hard for an infantryman to defend himself from the age of 18-21. or will we just make the age of enlistment 21 also.

Comment

Well, at least he didn't kneel during the anthem He'll still have his followers.

Comment

Working...
                                X