Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Tron is the chick that you got to second base with on first date...but then never puts out after that.
    But still sends you suggestive messages (tweets) like something is going to happen. Good thing, like back then, I didn't count on just one!

Comment

TRON: im sorry im just not ready
      Me: cmon....its been weeks and I've spent so much money on you
      TRON: Here.. here's a little bit...
      seconds later...
      TRON: sorry no, sorry sorry...i ...cant..
      Me: ****IT....
      Me: thats it! I'm done with you.. you are soooo frustrating...i hate you i hate you i hate you...can i come over?

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Plus this Tron Dogs thing has me a bit worried. I’m not exactly sure how all that works, but it seems the trx price needs to be low so the dang dogs and pet stores are not super expensive. I can see people buying a pet for 20 trx at $.07 but not so much at a higher price. I guess it’s all relative....but I haven’t done a ton of research on the tron dogs other than reading FB posts about people buying a tron dog for a certain number of trx and then breeding it, and then selling the pup for a certain amount of trx.

Anyone else have any knowledge about Tron dogs?

I guess some people involved in that game are increasing their holdings...but how in the hell do they get their trx back to usd to sell for eth or BTC? If no one buys your dogs, you are stuck with a dog worth a certain amount of trx but basically worthless unless someone buys it from you.

Skinny
        Tron dogs is just another way to capitalize on currency. cryptokitties have sold for over 80k dollars per kitty. tron dogs, breeding and rarity + being the year of the dog, i expect them to go for over 100k dollars a piece if rare enough.

people in asia love this stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
          put a big spot on $TNB this morning at 1250, it broke resistance at 1300 and is now consolidating on the way back up. should see a push to 1800 range imo. worth the risk for 40-50% profit potential
          well, TNB was up and i didn't sell it as i was expecting it to push harder to my sell point. had to dump it this morning to take advantage of the tron dip at 600 - just about doubled my tron holding again.

looking for 2500 satoshis on Tron before i begin to take profits off the table and thin the holdings. when tron moves, it moves fast and hard

Comment

I haven’t even gotten to second base with tron. Still sitting right where I bought it. Ripple treated me well though

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Hushyomouth...

I owns a lot of both...
              LOL I wasn't knocking XRP. I'm HODLing mine still, waiting/hoping for the next big bounce. Just haven't seen much talk about it since VIBE seems to be the flavor of the month at present.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                well, TNB was up and i didn't sell it as i was expecting it to push harder to my sell point. had to dump it this morning to take advantage of the tron dip at 600 - just about doubled my tron holding again.

looking for 2500 satoshis on Tron before i begin to take profits off the table and thin the holdings. when tron moves, it moves fast and hard
                Unfortunately TRX seems to fall fast and hard. The good news is it can't fall too much further.

Comment

Y'all remember the good ole days when TRX was anchored at .11 for days?

Comment

I'm holding out. Got a lot of TRX for cheap. Let's what it looks like in Dec 2020.

Comment

Talk about finding so cash under the sofa cushion!!

"Rapper 50 Cent's move to accept bitcoin for his 2014 "Animal Ambition" album has resulted in a multi-million dollar windfall."

Last edited by justintyme8303; 01-24-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Comment

So just out of curiosity, how would one go about getting out in front of one of these "new coin on binance" explosions?

Comment

$TRX is listed in @bitfinex now. @bitfinex is the #1 exchange of #bitcoin fiat trading and #6 exchange in the world according to trading volume. @bitfinex is also the first #USD trading pair exchange of #TRX. We expect more fiat trading pairs soon! #TRON

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                              $TRX is listed in @bitfinex now. @bitfinex is the #1 exchange of #bitcoin fiat trading and #6 exchange in the world according to trading volume. @bitfinex is also the first #USD trading pair exchange of #TRX. We expect more fiat trading pairs soon! #TRON
                              Maybe TRX will actually do something now...

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X