No announcement yet.

bowtech assissin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just a great bow for the money but a great bow period.

I have two friends that shoot them and they are fast, quiet and accurate.

I bought my Destroyer 350 less than a month before the Assassin came out. As much as I love my D350 I'm pretty sure I would have bought an Assassin instead since it's 90% of the technology for 70% of the price.

Bowtech really nailed that bow and price point.

Comment

Sweet Shooter for sure!

Comment

The guys at tripleedge set one of the assassins for me to try out, man this bow is sweeeeeet
        great shop if ever in the dayton area

Comment

i got to shoot this bow yesterday for the first time and man its sweet. My other bow is a reflex super slam and shooting the assassin is crazy how much better it is in every way.

Comment

I have one and love it.

Comment

Love my assassin! Killed many an animal.

Comment

have had my assassin for a year now i absolutely love my bow i shoot it about an hour or two a day every day after work got my new tree climber this year been shooting out of that to get used to it! BEST BOW FOR THE $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
                  have had my assassin for a year now i absolutely love my bow i shoot it about an hour or two a day every day after work got my new tree climber this year been shooting out of that to get used to it! BEST BOW FOR THE $$$$
                  X2

Comment

nice bow

Comment

Im looking to buy one here in the next few days, I went out and test shot it today and I likey

Comment

Im looking to buy one here in the next few days, I went out and test shot it today and I likey

Comment

Comment

Im hopefully going to get one of these in a few days

Comment

Im hopefully going to get one of these in a few days

Comment

I've had my for over a year. Replaced all the RAK accessories with better quality stuff. It's a good bow, I have no complaints.

Comment

Working...
                                X