Big Thanks to Jason at Outdoor Legacy Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Thanks to Jason at Outdoor Legacy Gear

I know this has already been covered and said but I can not say enough good things about Jason at Outdoor Legacy Gear. I messed up and forgot to place my order last week for the battery pack for my Pulsar night vision that I needed for a trip I am leaving for on Thursday morning. I called him at 2 PM on Monday to place my order to see if there was anyway possible for me to get it by Wednesday. Well he did even better than that, much to my surprise I got it Tuesday evening.

If anyone is thinking about buying anything night vision related I highly recommend you give Jason a shout. I have bought several accessory items with him and he always gives good advice and is very knowledgeable about all the products.

Thanks again!

Jason is awesome!

Comment

Jason is top notch. bought a few for me and my dad last year. He spent a ton of time we got what we wanted and never felt pressured

Comment

Jason is a jam up guy. Bought a pulsar from him and it was a great experience

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
          Jason is awesome!
          Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
          Jason is top notch. bought a few for me and my dad last year. He spent a ton of time we got what we wanted and never felt pressured
          x2

Comment

Working...
          X