X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We like ours a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathie View Post
      I have the iRobot Roomba 690, it works great on dog hair. We have 4 large dogs in the house
      Thank you. That is the model I was looking at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great topic. I think one of these magic sweepers is in our future and your experiences are helping me decide also.

Comment

They are Awsome

Comment

Love ours. Don’t turn your house alarm on because the motion detector will see it. Don’t ask me how I know.

Comment

How does it deal with kids toys if something doesn’t get picked up before it runs?

Comment

My experience is it gets hung up on toys, rugs, charger cords, etc.... it is best to have things picked up first.

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                How does it deal with kids toys if something doesn’t get picked up before it runs?

Comment

My mom has one. She loves it. She wants another one.

Comment

I have 2 inside dogs when we are here, Rotties that shed like crazy, but we also have a rug underneath our dining room table, a big rug under our coffee table in the living room and a rug at the foot of our bed in the master. Are these problems for the Roomba? Also, tile in everything except the 2 bedrooms, baths and office areas where there is carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                      Which model Roomba would you suggest?

We have a large shedding dog...in a pretty big open space living room/kitchen.
                      get a model that has a large dust compartment. I have the Eufy...mostly because of the large tray. It has been great.

Comment

I’ve had one for years now & I’m on my second one. It’s possibly the best $ I’ve ever spent and I won’t be without one.

Don’t drop it on your tile floor or you’ll bust the plastic where the battery mounts and it’ll never be the same again. Otherwise they are great.

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                          Yep...they're as good as every says...BUT...

If you have dogs that might be left alone inside your home and...

If man's-best-friend can't hold "it" and happens to leave a land-mine and...

If Mr. Roomba happens to deploy while you're away...

Then this wonderful invention will become a dookey dozier and will wax your floors in the most horrific manner you can imagine.

I'm embarrassed to share this has happened twice in our home. And it ain't pretty.
                          Happened to us also.. it’s one of the worst possible things to come home to

Comment

Love ours and we have a golden retriever so it helps out tremendously

Comment

Do you have to have wifi to operate?

Comment

How do your inside dogs react to it when you are gone? I can see our lab thinking it’s his new toy. That has held us back on getting one.

Comment

Working...
                                X