• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
    Who bought the steaks?
    It was on the buffet

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
      I ate everything but 4oz of the Big Texan. It was horrible.
      Really good friend of mine whos 5'10 200 killed the big texan, and can knock out a xlarge supreme Mama's pizza

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
        ^^^^ the food was horrible or the overeating was horrible?
        Or ā€œCā€ all the above.
        C

Comment

One of my uncle's buddies used to go eat the 72oz. steak at The Big Texan every few weeks. They finally told him he had to stop. I've never attempted it. I've only eatin there once.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            One of my uncle's buddies used to go eat the 72oz. steak at The Big Texan every few weeks. They finally told him he had to stop. I've never attempted it. I've only eatin there once.

I couldn't imagine trying a steak there more than once!! Terrible food! Worked in Amarillo several months and would go there for for the 32oz shiner and a burger!! Steaks were awful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most I ever ate was mostly lobster during Lobster Fest in Rockland Maine. I was stationed onboard the U.S.S. Stump (DD-978), and we visited Rockland Maine during their annual Lobster Fest. We helped refurbish the Breakwater Lighthouse, and locals stopped by with food for us. They fed us, and fed us, and fed us. Then, when we were done, we went into town to enjoy the festivities. When I asked how much the lobster was (I don't remember the cost, but it was ridiculously inexpensive), I started treating plates of lobster like they were just gigantic crawfish. I walked away with plate-loads of them and came back for more. I overate, but man... it was so good! Best lobster ever.

All the best,
              Glenn

Comment

Last time I went to a Brazilian steak house my wife said that I ate a "disgusting" amount of food. It was awesome haha

Comment

Haven't eaten nearly as much as some of these guys.

I don't eat as much as I did when I was younger, but the last time was at a Brazilian steak house.
                  After 4-5rnds at they started asking if we were done/then if we were leaving. I think we stayed till round 7. Ate WAY TOO MUCH!

Comment

We went to Cancun two Summers ago. Me and 23 of my family members. Before we got ready to leave we got on a scale to weigh our luggage so we wouldn't get charged more to put it on the plane. I weighed myself when we got back and in 6 days and 5 nights I gained 10 pounds. We all went to a Brazilian steakhouse the second night we were there. My brother and I made it to 9 rounds. Everyone else was done on about the 4th or so at the most. My brother weighs 230 pounds and he was miserable. He had to go back to the room and lay down. I went to the bar and got drunk.

I ate at least 8 plates of food at the buffet and drank 4 or 5 beers the first night. When it comes to food I'll straight up destroy anything on my plate. I don't let anything go to waste. The last night we went and ate at some fancy restaurant. We didn't necessarily eat that much that night but we definitely turned some heads. We got some sort of steak appetizer. When it got there it was a huge plate with deli style cut meat on it. It was raw steak....Maybe not raw but extremely rare if not. I might not have liked it normally but nobody else would touch it and we didn't want it to go to waste. My brother and I ate every last bit of it. But we were pretty well drunk at that point so we didn't even give it a second thought. I think I'd do pretty good on Fear Factor if I got to drink Cheladas all day before the gross food challenge.lol
                    Last edited by okrattler; 01-01-2018, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
                      Last time I went to a Brazilian steak house my wife said that I ate a "disgusting" amount of food. It was awesome haha
                      I can understand why. That one we went to had the best steak I've ever had in my life....My whole life.....That's 28 years of living and I've eatin a bunch of steak in that amount of time. So I took full advantage of it while I was there. It was so good I hope each and every one of you guys goes to Cancun and eats there.

If I ever win the lottery you're gonna. I'll run amuck with y'all in Cancun. Don't think I won't.Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X