No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son finally connected on a good cull today. They are hitting the feeders hard now after the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great cull, congrats to y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Paslaw0311 View Post
        Im going to post this up in the classifieds soon, but figured Id ask here first. Anyone need a "deer lease special" camper for their sonora area lease? Weve got one at our deer camp that got left behind and will be free to whoever comes and gets it. Just pm me so I dont derail thread.

Bucks still chasing hard south of town. My lil man got his first buck Sun, taking a good cull we watched since last year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
        PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
          PM sent
          Trailer Gone. First person to see it took it.

Comment

I have a popup camper and a couple feeders available, stored in Sonora yesterday.

I'll let the camper go for $750.00 to anyone who can steer me towards a lease that I join.

Comment

One of my hunting buddies is looking for a camper, I don't think he wants a pop up. We have 6 to 8 feeders we need to sell.

Comment

Also I have a group of 7 respectful hunters that are looking to get a new lease.

Comment

Looks like it’s going to get cold again next week guys get ready!!

Comment

I got a nice mgmt buck today! First buck off my ranch, and first buck I have shot with a compound in I don’t know how long!!!!

I shot this buck with my longbow the first week of bow season. He was so close, and it was getting close to dark. I had no clue where I hit him!

Now I know:

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice mgmt buck Bisch!

Comment

Congrats Bisch, .you've got to at least do a Euro on the first buck off your own property!

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          Congrats Bisch, .you've got to at least do a Euro on the first buck off your own property!

I was waffling on whether I wanted to shoulder mount or euro...............till I zipped right thru the neck with my knife while skinning him.

Euro it is!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice one Bisch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! Congrats, Bisch!

Comment

Congrats Bisch. Glad you got a second chance. He is a cool buck for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X