2013 weaver invitational !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 weaver invitational !!!

Flyer with map & directions at the following link.

Rick

This is the official thread. The dates on this flyer are correct. The dates posted on the 2013 Trad Shoot Schedule are not correct.

Remember to bring your own food for Saturday and your breakfast for Sunday. Drinks will be available both days. We serve a big lunch on Sunday.

We have plenty of room for primitive camping. Several people rent small campers from 620 camper rentals.

I hate to type this part as TradDoc is gonna go ballistic but I will not be baking pies this year. I have a JOB now and will not have time. I'll get some church ladies to make us some good deserts.

I am not sure if Bob Sarrels is donating a gift certificate this year.
    Last edited by Deb; 08-30-2013, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I still don't understand why lasers are not ok. Us handicaped folks need the help.....

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
        I still don't understand why lasers are not ok. Us handicaped folks need the help.....
        You don't need that much help.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
          Bring that release with you and see how much fun we get to have (at your expense)!

According to the flyer, I have already donated 2 pigs! I have not yet but that should be no problem. I will commit to 2 pigs.

Hey Deb, save me a spot for my pop-up camper.

Bisch

Comment

Lol, we used the same flyer and just changed the dates. Everybody knows you have plenty of pigs in the freezer. I will save your spot.

Comment

I sure hope my son and I can make it. Looks like a lot of good fellowship at this shoot.

Comment

Buster and JT ok this selfbow round is getting more interesting all the time.

Comment

Count me in on that self bow round .

Comment

What!! No PIES!!!!!!! I call BS on the pie making anyway, I NEVER saw a single pie you ever made for this shoot!! You "CLAIM" someone swiped them, yea right!!lol J/K!!! I'll be there with camera in hand in stealth mode. I owe Draco BIG time for that horrible pic of me last year piggin out on a samich!!

Comment

I have never been to yall's shoot, but this sounds like fun, I am putting it on the calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                        What!! No PIES!!!!!!! I call BS on the pie making anyway, I NEVER saw a single pie you ever made for this shoot!! You "CLAIM" someone swiped them, yea right!!lol J/K!!! I'll be there with camera in hand in stealth mode. I owe Draco BIG time for that horrible pic of me last year piggin out on a samich!!
                        You won't be the only one gunning for Draco. He won all the money last year. He won the poker game and the fastest shot challenge.

Comment

Sounds like a great time. Wish I could make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                            Sounds like a great time. Wish I could make it.
                            You are retired! Load up the truck and come on down!

Seriously, wish you could too! It is a hoot of a good time!

Bisch

Comment

NO Pie???? uh oh...just kidding Deb...I will put it on the calendar. Miss seeing yall.

Comment

Working...
                              X