Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cinnamon Creek Ranch - First Members Shoot this Sat (9/26)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnamon Creek Ranch - First Members Shoot this Sat (9/26)

Reminder to all the TBH Cinnamon Creek Ranch members that our member shoot is this Sat. (9/26) from 2-6pm. Joe is serving roast pig and will have some other great food before the shooting starts. There will be some awesome prizes for the top shooters and some special drawings for some other great prizes during the shoot. Hope to see you all there.

Ttt

Comment

Where is the Cinnamon Creek Ranch....Spend time up in the Jack County area but new to bowhunting....been going to shoots down in the Houston Area but need to find some in North Texas

Thanks

Comment

Its Roanoke. Its the exit north of Cabelas westport pkwy and then turn left on Old Denton Rd. Cinnamoncreekranch.com

Comment

I am as ready as I can be at the moment. If anybody finds a maxima 250 with RP on the fletch its mine. Havent lost one yet just being prepared

Comment

Our entire family had a great time out there today.
            Thanks to everyone.
            Great food, weather, and people to shoot with and be around.

Nice meeting you Rockpit.

...if you find some 500 Beman ICS hunters w/pink & white fletchings, please let me know so we can re-load Kimberly's quiver.

Comment

What a GREAT time. The food was fantastic and the people I met were very friendly. I had such a Blast I cant wait till the next one. Me and that APPLE have another date!!! It was great meeting everybody, and nice meeting Scott and Kim and your young uns,and give me a call about redoing your vehicle graphics. And THANK YOU JOE, JOEY, KEN, JEFF and all the other Hands that worked so hard on Saturday for us to enjoy ourselves. THANKS GUYS.
              Last edited by Rockpit TX; 09-27-2009, 07:17 AM.

Comment

We would like to thank everyone that came out to the shoot , We are working on somemore stuff for the upcoming month as far as shoots go. Larry the bumper stickers look great . I will be in NM for the next few months so you guys have a blast . Tracy

Comment

Wow...we have some real shooters among the group. Many thanks to all that came out and special congrats to the prize winners.....here is a photo of the "shoot the apple" winner (whoop!).

Click image for larger version

Name:	apple win.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	23902444

Comment

Thank you guys and girls for coming out we had a blast!!!! We cant wait till the next one thanks again. Joey

Comment

Working...
                    X