Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Hated to do it but it had to be done....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mistakes happen it will be a painful lesson for him but since he was honest does bro n law get to come back out to get the promised pig?

Comment

Let me guess, i bet he killed the biggest deer on the lease?

Comment

Is it too soon to put in for the vacancy?

Comment

wow that suck

Comment

I don’t like Drama especially at deer camp. Tough making these decisions.

Comment

Well, post a pic of the buck at least!

Comment

are you the next to go since you brought him in?

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                  Is it too soon to put in for the vacancy?
                  Lol, blood in the water!

Comment

Yea thats a swift kick in the sack right there..

There have been a MANY a MANY of life long friendships flushed down the crapper over deer and deer leases.. It sounds like his brother or BIL in is a real meat head.. Most likely knew better but just didn't give 2 sh1ts.. He had nothing to lose..

Comment

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
                      Let me guess, i bet he killed the biggest deer on the lease?
                      Just a busted up 8pt....

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Trust takes years to earn and a split second to destroy. Good call.
                        Yep! Shame somebody else caused it though!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Yea thats a swift kick in the sack right there..

There have been a MANY a MANY of life long friendships flushed down the crapper over deer and deer leases.. It sounds like his brother or BIL in is a real meat head.. Most likely knew better but just didn't give 2 sh1ts.. He had nothing to lose..

You got that right....

Comment

Stuff happens, one deer isnt worth losing a friend or a good hunting buddy over, especially if it's his first oops. Stuff happens. Seems like a quick reaction that should be given some time to cool down over before judging.
                            Consider a "fine" to let him make it up if he cares to, $ or work time. He's losing a good hunting place for being kind/generous to someone else and they f'd up, not him

Why the heck would a guest shoot a deer, that should be pretty straightforward to almost anyone. That guy should have CD at least asked, not like cell phones are rare these days.

If you feel horrible your doing the wrong thing, stick with your gut.

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                              Just a busted up 8pt....
                              So you kicked your buddy/best man/kid's Godfather off of a lease for a busted up 8pt? Hell, I guess y'all like deer more than I do. I get rules, but I don't have that many good friends and I'll be ****ed if I'd trade one in for a deer. Hope y'all all kill big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                So you kicked your buddy/best man/kid's Godfather off of a lease for a busted up 8pt? Hell, I guess y'all like deer more than I do. I get rules, but I don't have that many good friends and I'll be ****ed if I'd trade one in for a deer. Hope y'all all kill big ones.
                                ^^^I'll have to agree with this..

Comment

Working...
                                X