X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd pic looks like OC Fisher. Nice buck

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      Discharging a furearm in the city limits is against the law. I'm betting this will not turn out good for the guy. Great buck. Once in a lifetime free range buck.
      I'm fairly sure that I read on the state of tx website that no city can make an ordinance preventing the discharge of a firearm on properties larger than 50 acres.

Comment

Nice deer. Hope all was on the up and up

Comment

Each city has different ordinances. You can legally discharge a firearm in both Kerrville and Ingram city limits not matter the acreage... The mullet is a typical trait of a poacher, just sayin'....

Comment

Nice buck!

Comment

nice buck

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
                A gorgeous buck, I hope the story has a good ending.
                Ditto...

Comment

Mullet is definitely illegal !

Comment

Some guys were dove hunting on company property up on Bell St. a few years ago. The cops showed up and when they found out the size of the property they said it was legal. There was a reminder that there is a state law that no projectile can cross the fence line. Not sure about rifles in the city though.

I know exactly where this buck was hanging out. It is very unsafe to discharge a rifle in that area as there are houses to the east and south and almost always walkers and joggers on top of the dam during daylight hours.

Comment

I hope it was legal as well. and to touch on bow hunting in the city limits, we have a 14 acre tree nursery inside the city limits and were having problems with deer making rubs on our field grown trees. we called the game warden and he said no hunting not even with a bow.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Discharging a furearm in the city limits is against the law. I'm betting this will not turn out good for the guy. Great buck. Once in a lifetime free range buck.
                        I know a guy that shot a free range double drop buck! I also know a guy that passed him!

Comment

Wow...nice deer...in for the story....hopefully a good ending.....if not, I hope he gets what he deserves...

Comment

Was it taken around the power plant by the Koa I wonder ?

Comment

Never mind I see know it was by o c fisher and the soccer field on the other side of town lol !

Comment

for those of you not familiar with san angelo, I can't see how he shot this buck LEGALLY. that is right on the other side of the dam, and there's no hunting allowed on the other side of the dam (not that area). that dear would have had to roam MILES AND MILES to end up on the public hunting land on the other side of OC Fisher.
                                That deer was seen almost daily right by the soccer fields there...

Comment

Working...
                                X