Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking Dogs Needed (Hebbronville Area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope y'all found him

Comment

Wish I had a dollar for every thread asking for help then never updated.

Good luck I hope you found it

Comment

An Update would be nice

Comment

good luck with the track

Comment

Sorry, been looking all day. Did not find him.... tough one for sure. Son thought shot was about 6-7" back but good height. Had good blood and some guts, but mainly blood. He laid down about 75-100yrds from where he was shot. We looked hard last night and pretty much from 630 this morning until 3pm. Big thanks to Seth for bringing out your dogs on a holiday weekend. This one will sting for a while.... he is a special deer (7-8" droptine) and son is really down. We have all been there for sure. Thanks for all the help TBH family.

Comment

Track was not successful.
                Goin got to keep looking

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                  Sorry, been looking all day. Did not find him.... tough one for sure. Son thought shot was about 6-7" back but good height. Had good blood and some guts, but mainly blood. He laid down about 75-100yrds from where he was shot. We looked hard last night and pretty much from 630 this morning until 3pm. Big thanks to Seth for bringing out your dogs on a holiday weekend. This one will sting for a while.... he is a special deer (7-8" droptine) and son is really down. We have all been there for sure. Thanks for all the help TBH family.
                  Bout time you almost got put in timeout

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                    Hopefully he can survive his wound or if yall are there the rest of the weekend the buzzards will show you the way to him. I feel bad for your son but it will happen to all of us eventually. The only people that dont mess up are the ones that dont ever attempt to do anything. Tell him to keep his chin up.

Comment

You might want to call some one else if you have blood and some gut matter. Give me a call and I can give you numbers to a couple of good dogs in that area. 210-215-1880

Comment

Sorry you couldn't find it. Sounds like you gave it a heck of an effort

Comment

What Dwayne said

Comment

Originally posted by Msgreenga View Post
                            What Dwayne said
                            Some dogs are better on an old cold trail than others, just the way they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Msgreenga View Post
                              What Dwayne said
                              X3

Comment

Stay with it

Comment

Working...
                                X