No announcement yet.

Swordfishing trip auction for little league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to see what the bidding climbs to. Aint no way $2,500 holds with the generosity of TBH!

Comment

That 3rd one is a beast! Or else that feller is awfully small!

Comment

Awesome. Good luck, amigo! This will be a great trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
          Good on you for doing this for the kiddos...

How big was the sword that is laying in the bottom of the boat with the guy holding his head up?
          It was big. That one was a 6 1/2 hr fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
            Let's get this party started....for the love of the game!

$2500.
            Party is officially started.

Let’s give these kids a season to remember.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                O yeah!!! Keep them coming and let’s put some swords on the deck.
                Attached Files

Comment

I think it is a great thing you are doing for the league and the kids. Whoever has the winning bid is going to have a great time and I bet get on fish.
                  Ryan you know I'm a shallow water guy, but I still want to help. I would like to donate $1000. to the league to help out. I know to make the check out to "Aransas Pass Little League" but what address do I send it to? You can text it to me or maybe post it on here incase someone else might want to send a few bucks to help out the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                    I think it is a great thing you are doing for the league and the kids. Whoever has the winning bid is going to have a great time and I bet get on fish.
                    Ryan you know I'm a shallow water guy, but I still want to help. I would like to donate $1000. to the league to help out. I know to make the check out to "Aransas Pass Little League" but what address do I send it to? You can text it to me or maybe post it on here incase someone else might want to send a few bucks to help out the kids.
                    WOW!!! Thanks David!!! If anyone wants to help out then make checks payable to “Aransas Pass little league” and send them to my address. I will send you one of the 501c3 forms for your donation.

Ryan Reagan
                    2665 W Highland
                    Aransas Pass TX 78336

Thanks

Comment

Grant still hooked up at sunset.

Harpoon out and ready in the background.

We got home late this day. Haha.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by hog smacker; 02-15-2018, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                        Well done sir and great idea to post the info so others might contribute!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Well done sir and great idea to post the info so others might contribute!
                          Thanks
                          Its a great cause and all they are trying to do is have a baseball season for the kids this year after everything was ruined.

If you win this trip, you will have fun with Ryan. He laughs more than anyone I've ever known I think

Comment

Guys, Ryan is a phenomenal captain. I assure you this will be an incredible trip! And for a good cause! The winner will not be sorry.

Comment

I've had a good month and I've spent 10 times this for my kid when he played ball for 20 years. Youth baseball was the best times.

$3100.00

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                                I've had a good month and I've spent 10 times this for my kid when he played ball for 20 years. Youth baseball was the best times.

$3100.00
                                Fish on!

I dont even want to think about adding up what I spent on my boys lol. It is kinda like wanting to know what that deer meat cost by the lb.

Comment

Working...
                                X