Fallen Sodier's father: I smell a rat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen Sodier's father: I smell a rat

The DNC are the masters of deceit. The democrats have mastered the game of using minorities as their political pawns.

All these years, they have been whispering in the ears of blacks and Hispanics on how racists the GOP and republicans are.

Hacked emails proved the DNC was and has always been the true racists here.

But I digress...

Lots of people's heart bled for this loving "dad", until the smokes clears and reveals he's a crook and a terrorist supporter.

Funny how that happens. [emoji848][emoji57]
    Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a suspicion about that guy, well to rehearsed, to driven, & exact retaliation for Trump. I knew their had to be a rat in this story. Still feel for them losing their son but dispise him for using it for his profit & political gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      I had a suspicion about that guy, well to rehearsed, to driven, & exact retaliation for Trump. I knew their had to be a rat in this story. Still feel for them losing their son but dispise him for using it for his profit & political gain.
      100% spot on

Comment

This will be swept under the rug along with all the other mess they are involved in. It's Bush's fault err uh it's Trumps fault!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
          The DNC are the masters of deceit. The democrats have mastered the game of using minorities as their political pawns.

All these years, they have been whispering in the ears of blacks and Hispanics on how racists the GOP and republicans are.

Hacked emails proved the DNC was and has always been the true racists here.

But I digress...

Lots of people's heart bled for this loving "dad", until the smokes clears and reveals he's a crook and a terrorist supporter.

Funny how that happens. [emoji848][emoji57]
          Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.

You're gonna break some of our left leaning members hearts with stuff like this.

Comment

No, Trump is handling that just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
              Really. I sure noticed a lot of African Americans in the media, at his convention, and working for him speaking very highly of the man. I trust someone close to him a lot more than the liberal talking heads that do not get close to him on a regular basis. Nor, are they part of his family's inner circle.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post

Ok, I'll ask you:

What has Trump said that was racists? I still haven't heard any liberal or anti-Trump supporter come up with any proof.

Now mind you, I am not a Trump fan by any means, and as a black man, I've searched to find something, but have come up short.

So, what has Trump said racists?

Comment

Originally Posted by TxsBuda View Post
                  Ok, I'll ask you:

What has Trump said that was racists? I still haven't heard any liberal or anti-Trump supporter come up with any proof.

Now mind you, I am not a Trump fan by any means, and as a black man, I've searched to find something, but have come up short.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YIJQ1jgEI"]Caddyshack - Well? We're Waiting - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Lol. Perfect!

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Ok, I'll ask you:

Didn't you know building a wall and putting America first is racist.

Comment

Conspiracy after conspiracy.. That's all we have these days..
                        Total corruption.

Comment

The Dems are always accusing their competition of the things they do, and the media assists by repeating, repeating, repeating.

Comment

Trumps been in the public eye for 30+ years and never a word about him being a racist. Now that he's the republican nominee for President and running against a Clinton he's a racist. Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
                              Trumps been in the public eye for 30+ years and never a word about him being a racist. Now that he's the republican nominee for President and running against a Clinton he's a racist. Coincidence?
                              This

Comment

Working...
                              X