Lightroom 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightroom 4

wanted to ask yall a couple of questions, i had a rebel T2i for a long time and a few months ago i upgraded to a Canon 5D Mark II with a 24-105L lens. Anyways ive got a lot of good photos that i want to edit and ive been trying to decide which program to get and now that LR4 finally came out i think thats the one im going to get. Ive heard its good but the thing is, ive shot all my pictures in jpeg and not RAW and was wondering if you can still edit them with LR4? im going to start shooting in RAW but i was jus wondering if you can still use that program to edit files that are not RAW..... and also ive always heard that LR is a good photo management tool like keeping photos organized but i want a program that has alot of editing features as well and was wondering if LR offers that....anyways hope yall can give me some advice on this so i can go ahead an order the software that i need! thanks Guys!

Just get it. Lr rocks. It's better than anything else I've used, and it's well worth the money - especially with the lower price now on Lr4.

Comment

Yes. You can edit raw, jpeg, tiff, gif, png, and I'll bet all the other formats, with Lightroom.

Comment

Just get LR4 and don't even look at anything else. I have been using LR for several years and there is still a lot I don't know about it.

Comment

Working...
        X