• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

124"

Comment

TTT...Well???

Comment

Looks like 118 to me. Next time put a tape measure in the picture for reference. That will help with scoring from a picture.

Comment

125'

Comment

115 to 120

Comment

i take that back is that the same buck in your avitar? 110

Comment

105 to 110

Comment

Im going 110-115 short main beams and not alot of tine length...nice deer

Comment

Comment

Comment

For the folks adding on 5-10" since the buck is a Kansas buck...curious as to why? I thought it really only matters (state, area, etc) when you're judging a deer on the hoof with the head/body/hide still attached since their body size can be so overwhelming...This buck is sitting on a cooler. I can't get him past the 110" mark when trying to compare it to the avatar photo and the cooler pic. Hard to tell without any references. I'm curious, what did it score??

Comment

I see everything from 108-135". I have rough scored him and come up with 110 4/8"
                          Beams are 13 5/8 and 15 7/8. Carries mass throughout. 15 7/8 Spread. Brows are 5 and 5 1/8. Other tines are 5" up to 8". The extra point is 1" and it is on the inside of the right beam. Mass ranges from 2 3/8 to 4".
                          Could be off a little, but I used a P&Y score sheet and followed it to the letter.

Like I said earlier, not a high score, but I am Very Proud of him..

Comment

you should be very proud, helluva buck with a bow....congrats again!

Comment

Thanks Maroon.. I guess I will get to see what else is out there this weekend and all next week. Got a wekk long vacation and plan on hunting the whole week. Got one doe tag to fill, and I may be Very Picky.... Season runs until the end of December..

Comment

Working...
                              X