No announcement yet.

A little flower smellin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great colors and the BIF is pretty cool.

Comment

Nice job, shane. That unknown plant of yours looks like Catclaw acacia

Comment

There is just something about those indian blankets backdropped with green. They look great that way. Nicely done, Shane.

Comment

Nice pictures still learning to use mine

Comment

Nice photos. What camera and lens did you use?

Comment

Very nice pictures.

Comment

Great pics, esp the indian blanket ones. I wish I had brought my real macro lens over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Graves View Post
                  Nice job, shane. That unknown plant of yours looks like Catclaw acacia
                  Hmmm...maybe. The pics of catclaw acacia I find online show thorns that look like rose bushes and the flowers are tall cylinder-looking fuzzballs instead of round ones. The leaves look similar.

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                  There is just something about those indian blankets backdropped with green. They look great that way. Nicely done, Shane.
                  I like the red on green too. It's pretty hard to find anything that isn't brown around here this year, so it was nice to see.

Originally posted by daphysicist View Post
                  Nice photos. What camera and lens did you use?
                  Thanks. Equipment: Canon Rebel XTi (400D), Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, and Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L.

Comment

Great Scissortail shot. Flying birds are hard to get. Seems like I am never fast enough to get those. Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
                      Great Scissortail shot. Flying birds are hard to get. Seems like I am never fast enough to get those. Good job!
                      Oh, it's cropped. He'd just jumped off the highline, and I cropped the wires out of the photo. I was hoping he'd turn more facing me, but that's the best I got.

Comment

Really nice photos!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X