No announcement yet.

mule pro fxt lift/ accessories??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would forego the lift and windshield (gets too dirty) and look at a high rack in the bed. That's the best addition we made to our mule.

Comment

I lifted my Pro FXT 4” and installed the heavy duty springs.

Look at one with 4 people sitting in a stock FXT and you’ll see it sagging in the back.

We load ours up and we’re in very hilly and rocky terrain.

We have 2 on our lease and both of us lifted ours with the hvy springs.

No more dragging while going down rough steep roads.

No downsides....we kept the stock tires because they were new so we’ll wear them out and then upsize on next set.

We’re out my Possum Kingdom so we have some very steep rocking hills to traverse with back end loaded with corn.

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
        I wouldnt waste my money on a lift for it unless you just prefer the looks of it lifted, which is perfectly fine. The mule in its stock form is a beast in its category, and will get you through pretty much all ranch hunting situations. A lift and tires wont make it a maverick or rzr so there's really no point. About the only thing I added to mine were running lights, tip out windshield and roof. The ability to open and close the windshield is by far one of my favorite features.

Really considering this gun case, dont have any guns to put in it, but seems like it would be great for my electronics.

Looks good, but those factory tires are garbage in the mud. My dad has one and after one ride through the pasture started shopping for new tires. My stock can am defender tires are even an upgrade in the mud over those mule tires. But it is smooth.

Before you do a lift, look at bigger tires and wheel spacers. That may be all you need.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is a pic of mine
          Attached Files

Comment

Anyone had there lift for a while? I didn't lift my ranger when I had it because I heard everyone say it put the front end in a bind and heard of a lot of people rebuilding the front end due to the lift..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
              Anyone had there lift for a while? I didn't lift my ranger when I had it because I heard everyone say it put the front end in a bind and heard of a lot of people rebuilding the front end due to the lift..
              2 Years on mine, no problems so far

Comment

2 years on mine and no problems.

Comment

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey centexrancher, what light are you running for interior lights? That thing seems really bright

Comment

Anyone put 28's on the stock 12" rims? I plan to keep the factory aluminum rims. I'm wondering if a 28x10-12 will rub on the front when turning with the 2" highlifter lift.

I like the looks of the ITP Blackwater tire due to load rating and being 8 ply. I'm considering a 28x10-12 all around -or- 27x9-12 front & 27x11-12 rear.

Comment

Here’s mine on 32x10x14 tusk terrabites

Comment

Originally posted by JM1989 View Post
                          Here’s mine on 32x10x14 tusk terrabites

Catvos lift I assume? Looks bad***** but that lift is a fair amount of cash ......

Comment

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
                            Catvos lift I assume? Looks bad***** but that lift is a fair amount of cash ......
                            Oh no not at all lol catvos is absolutely junk. The rear lift puts way to much stress on the rear cross member. Which can bend over time causing rear shock failure. Broken a arms hole through the bed and flat tires are the results of having that crossmember go down.

I’m running the highlifter 2 inch lift along with the highlifter front and rear arched arms. Provides enough room for 33 inch tires. I’ve got about $900 in it. Way way less then catvos ($2000) and much safer. Thanks I am extremely happy with the way it’s turning out
                            Last edited by JM1989; 03-12-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Hey centexrancher, what light are you running for interior lights? That thing seems really bright
                              I have one of these on the roof and one under the dash, and they light the whole interior. They are still holding up and have been issue free.

Comment

I’m running the highlifter 2 inch lift along with the highlifter front and rear arched arms. Provides enough room for 33 inch tires. I’ve got about $900 in it. Way way less then catvos ($2000) and much safer. Thanks I am extremely happy with the way it’s turning out
                                Cool. It looks great. You running stock axles?

Comment

Working...
                                X