What happened to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    My theory is this was a left wing, liberal planned ANITFA killing. The target was the right wing country hillbilly Trump supporters. I think the government is keeping this under wraps to prevent a civil war so to speak. Have you noticed how the ANTIFA crowd is suddenly quiet?
    Yep. Same way BLM went mostly quiet for some time after the Dallas PD shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      Ok, I buy the failed hit theory but why shoot up a music festival? Distraction? Those guys are protected to the hilt. The element of surprise would be most effective.
      The guy that is releasing all of the info says there were multiple assasins, 2 of them met with paddock posing as a terrorist org that wanted to buy guns.. While in the purchase the they get a call that the Prince is being moved out and the FBI is in route to them, they shoot Paddock and decide to make it look like a lone gunman scenario and shoot out the window at the crowd below. During this the security guard comes and they shoot him and in a panic they off themselves as well. Meanwhile, the other "assassins" still tried to find the prince, this is why there are reports of multiple shootings that night, and laura loomer posted pics of dead bodies at the tropicana.. There were a number of assassins because the prince generally travels with about 20 total guards. Also, the prince was staing in the floors above paddock (top 5 floors are the four seasons and prince alwaleed owns those sweets.)

Crazy to believe, either way, would make a great movie

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        My theory is this was a left wing, liberal planned ANITFA killing. The target was the right wing country hillbilly Trump supporters. I think the government is keeping this under wraps to prevent a civil war so to speak. Have you noticed how the ANTIFA crowd is suddenly quiet?
        I can see this angle too, but dont think Paddock (or the antifa guys) had the know how to pull this off.

I may be on an island here, but that is why I think it is important if the shooter used an AR10 or AR15. A 15 lends itself to more wounding than killing, and in my opinion points more to terror. Where a 10 would be a more lethal round, and up the body count, like an mass murder would want.

And Antifa was quite, until a fat dweeb walked into a church in Texas. Yes he used an AR15, but he was also shooting up close in a confined area, where the body count would be high.

Comment

Oh my......

Comment

I'm not following the Antifa angle. They go from rock tossing and hand painted signs to strategic helicopter attack overnight? Have yall watched video's of these Antifa guys speaking....they are a bunch of lost souls incapable of such an attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I'm not following the Antifa angle. They go from rock tossing and hand painted signs to strategic helicopter attack overnight? Have yall watched video's of these Antifa guys speaking....they are a bunch of lost souls incapable of such an attack.
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

you mean these guys

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                What, you dont think this was another case of workplace violence?

It doesnt really matter to me what administration is in charge, they are all self serving. Yea some of the names have changed, and the letters behind the names changed, but it isnt like Trump brought in a entire new FBI, LVPD, AFT, etc.

I mean, dont most of the facts (and lack of facts) point to a cover up at some level. As I said from the beginning, it comes down to dollars at some point. There is a dollar number that justifies lying to the public, and I think this shooting exceeded that amount.
                Spot on... Most are the same folks and Always follow the money.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                  The guy that is releasing all of the info says there were multiple assasins, 2 of them met with paddock posing as a terrorist org that wanted to buy guns.. While in the purchase the they get a call that the Prince is being moved out and the FBI is in route to them, they shoot Paddock and decide to make it look like a lone gunman scenario and shoot out the window at the crowd below. During this the security guard comes and they shoot him and in a panic they off themselves as well. Meanwhile, the other "assassins" still tried to find the prince, this is why there are reports of multiple shootings that night, and laura loomer posted pics of dead bodies at the tropicana.. There were a number of assassins because the prince generally travels with about 20 total guards. Also, the prince was staing in the floors above paddock (top 5 floors are the four seasons and prince alwaleed owns those sweets.)

Crazy to believe, either way, would make a great movie

I may need to borrow Man's new hat but I dont find it out of reach at all. In fact, it's rthe most plausible version I have heard thus far. A simple GSR test would implicate Paddock but I believe, they haven't brought that forth as conclusive evidence becauae someone signs for that when logged into evidence. Through FOIA, that person could be reached....crickets.

Comment

That’s freakin hilarious

Buncha half queer girly men right there who got made fun of in school for wearing skinny jeans and shaving their arms finally got enough money to ride a greyhound to chi-town and sniff their way into a pack of sissy boys new club.

Comment

^

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                        That’s freakin hilarious

Buncha half queer girly men right there who got made fun of in school for wearing skinny jeans and shaving their arms finally got enough money to ride a greyhound to chi-town and sniff their way into a pack of sissy boys new club.
                        lol

Comment

Holy crap that was funny! And to answer your question....yes those guys.

Comment

And that folks is an example of the wussification of The Ameican man in its purest form..

It seems to be becoming the norm...

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                                That’s freakin hilarious

Soy Boys

Comment

Working...
                                X