No announcement yet.

North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious at this point who the wire tap was on. Maybe we tapped the Russians lines, listening to all of their conversations, and the Russian ambassador called Flynn, in Trump Tower, and that's how they got the recording.

I don't like any of it, and I don't trust a single thing the previous administration said. And I don't believe hardly any of the mainstream media tells the whole truth either. I just wish we could return to true journalism. Actual, factual, backed up with evidence, news reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
      I'm curious at this point who the wire tap was on. Maybe we tapped the Russians lines, listening to all of their conversations, and the Russian ambassador called Flynn, in Trump Tower, and that's how they got the recording.

I don't like any of it, and I don't trust a single thing the previous administration said. And I don't believe hardly any of the mainstream media tells the whole truth either. I just wish we could return to true journalism. Actual, factual, backed up with evidence, news reporting.
      There is certainly no reason to believe ANYTHING the mainstream media says.
      One should always assume its fake news and not even close to accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove
        Because we monitor things from Russia? Isn't that what we want the CIA doing?
        Sure, i have problem with that
        But, if while monitoring the russians an American is recorded the Americans voice is to be scrapped from the transcript, if it a felony to publish this information. Since we have a transcript of Flynn's conversation and he was in Trump tower when the conversation took place it stands to reason Trump tower was being monitored.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Sure, i have problem with that

But, if while monitoring the russians an American is recorded the Americans voice is to be scrapped from the transcript, if it a felony to publish this information. Since we have a transcript of Flynn's conversation and he was in Trump tower when the conversation took place it stands to reason Trump tower was being monitored.

That's interesting. I had no idea. I'm sure I could google it, but do you have an article about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
            That's interesting. I had no idea. I'm sure I could google it, but do you have an article about that?
            This is just 1
            You have probably seen the image below of the New York Times January 20 headline. It has gone viral on web and renders absurd the current denials by the Times and much of the rest of the mainstream media that there was no wiretapping of the Donald Trump campaign by the Obama administration. No, there won't be a document out there signed by former President Obama that says something like "I hereby authorize the wiretapping of the Trump campaign." There doesn't need to be. The headline and its January 19 article makes very clear that the previous administration did secretly monitor communications of the Trump campaign.  

Last edited by flywise; 03-21-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Oh ok.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                  Hahaha, that's a good one. I love this meme.

"This is fine"

Comment

Originally posted by flywise
                    No it has not
                    General Flynn's conversation with the russian ambassador was indeed recorded and he had thes conversations while in Trump tower.
                    Ny times and wasington post as well as others wrote MANY articles a out wire tapping......am i to assume the NY times and others published fake news?
                    Another good point I heard that was brought up very recently came from the NSA and FBI Directors hearing at the Capitol on Monday. Comey stated that there was an active investigation on Trump and Trump campaign officials for ties to Russia. It is safe to assume that this investigation didn't just start and certainly didn't start after Trump made his assertion that Trump Tower was being bugged. The Trump Campaign was run from Trump Tower. Its not a giant leap to come to the conclusion that Trump Tower was or still is under surveillance. It would be interesting to find out who ordered such an investigation and more importantly when. One would think it would have to be Obama, certainly Trump didn't order it on himself.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      Another good point I heard that was brought up very recently came from the NSA and FBI Directors hearing at the Capitol on Monday. Comey stated that there was an active investigation on Trump and Trump campaign officials for ties to Russia. It is safe to assume that this investigation didn't just start and certainly didn't start after Trump made his assertion that Trump Tower was being bugged. The Trump Campaign was run from Trump Tower. Its not a giant leap to come to the conclusion that Trump Tower was or still is under surveillance. It would be interesting to find out who ordered such an investigation and more importantly when. One would think it would have to be Obama, certainly Trump didn't order it on himself.
                      Originally posted by XBowHunter
                      Lol, wow
                      Hmmmm
                      See the difference in these 2 post?

Comment

Entertaining thread here!

Comey stated a probe was started in July '16 for links between Trump Team and Russia and that it is till ongoing. They haven't found anything in 8 months, nothing to find. Based on what Comey stated, it's not a stretch to see how a recording and thus a transcript was leaked... because of the probe.

Dough Boy is an interesting kid. Force feeds his military's programs while his residents starve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/04/w...-sabotage.html

Comment

Does seem that the majority of their missiles fail/explode right at launch sequence, during launch or shortly after launch

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              Does seem that the majority of their missiles fail/explode right at launch sequence, during launch or shortly after launch
                              Had one explode today 5 sec after launch....

Comment

Flywise...thanks for providing Xbowhunter with hours of successful trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X