Your Waterfowl gun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Waterfowl gun.

Toying with the idea of saving a little on the side all summer and going in on a nice semi auto duck gun for next season. Currently shoot a stoeger m3000 and love it to death but... I also like guns and having lots of them lol
    Question is what do you shoot and why do you like it vs others? Iv been looking into A5s,SBE11,and the a lot of beretta lines.

Sbe ii. Bc it's goes boom no matter what. And when you go to Los chanares Argentina to hunt dove and can shoot 3000 rounds a day every day and 75% of their guns to rent are benellis, it says something....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a browning cynergy ou in max 5 w 28in tunes. Love it. If I got an auto I'd look at the browning a5 my buddy got one and it's a great gun too

Comment

Benneli sbe 2 and this year I bought a berreta a 350 which has been a decent gun

Comment

If doing a lot of walking... SBE II (its light), it kicks like a mule with heavier loads

If hunting from boat... Remington Versamax

I'm partial to gas guns cuz I grew up on 'em, Versamax is my go to
          I keep both clean and dry, and neither has ever failed to cycle ever. I've had both for 5 seasons plus.

Beneli action runs better on a high round count b/c its runs cleaner

Brother has the Xtrema 2 and loves it

Comment

My only complaint with the Benelli is that, do to a little increase in recoil (being recoil driven), you knock a little further off bead, but it's easy to get used to

Comment

Beretta A300 because it fit, was cheap and has never failed yet. It has killed many, many pigs and ducks since I purchased it last January.

Comment

Beretta 390 is my go to shotgun for everything. I love this gun.

Comment

Anybody have opinions on the benelli vinci?

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
                    Anybody have opinions on the benelli vinci?
                    I have one, bought two years ago and I have been very pleased with it. One thing I do like is that it only holds three shells so I never have to worry if there is a plug or not. And take down is as easy as anything

Comment

SBE II, not many lefty semi-autos in 3.5" chamber

Comment

Browning a5 here

Comment

I go by how they feel and fit to myself.I have a SBEII it feels a bit more slimmer the my Beretta A400.Like both. Any top end gun is going or should be dependable, it just how deep your pockets and what your looking for. I hear a lot of Benelli fans like the M2 same as the SBEII just don't shoot the 31/2 shells

Comment

If you ever get down to Houston, go by Briley Barrels and check them out, they will help you to fit the gun to your body

Comment

Been shooting Beretta (302,302a, 303 and a 390) before the other B was even born

Comment

Working...
                              X