No announcement yet.

For you nascar fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has strange written all over it... he was 5 laps from winning the championship this year

Comment

sounds like a buncha hoo haa

Comment

Talented upcoming guys, lacking sponsorship draw, age, self sufficient are just a few reasons I've heard mentioned

Comment

Dale jr. need to be the one retiring... and I'm a JR fan.

Comment

That is kinda hard to understand.

On another note does anyone know who PowerStroke Racing was in this year's TBH Fantasy league? I need him to let me know by PM or here. He won something from me.

TBH League coming back soon. I guess Go Carl Go will be changing his name

Comment

Stay Hard Carl!!! Carl Edwards, Jr is a relief pitcher that the Rangers traded the Cubs in the Matt Garza deal not a NASCAR guy

Edit: Well crap, just did a Google search and saw there is a guy named Carl Edwards that was in NASCAR
              Last edited by CSIceman; 01-10-2017, 03:13 PM. Reason: I was wrong

Comment

LOL not the same guy

Comment

Originally posted by CSIceman View Post
                  Stay Hard Carl!!! Carl Edwards, Jr is a relief pitcher that the Rangers traded the Cubs in the Matt Garza deal not a NASCAR guy

Edit: Well crap, just did a Google search and saw there is a guy named Carl Edwards that was in NASCAR
                  Sorry but that was some funny stuff right there!! Did we think that many of us didn't know what we were talking about?...."'dem redneck nascar dudes don't even know!" You must have thought we all lost our minds (and wouldn't have been too far off most days)

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Carl just wanted to take his money, and go be a dirt racer again, and a father.

Comment

Lol [emoji23] would have been better if it was the ex-ranger pitcher retiring from NASCAR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                        NOOOO Love me some back flipping cousin Carl...
                        I am a huge Cousin Carl fan. I had everything 99 first Office Depot then AFLAC and finally # 19 Arris and Stanley. Oh well that is NASCAR and how they get the fans to spend more money.

WOW

Comment

Your killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by Axe006 View Post
                            Lol [emoji23] would have been better if it was the ex-ranger pitcher retiring from NASCAR

Your killing me to PCK FOR LIFE!

Comment

Originally posted by No-Walkin STX Hank View Post
                              I am a huge Cousin Carl fan. I had everything 99 first Office Depot then AFLAC and finally # 19 Arris and Stanley. Oh well that is NASCAR and how they get the fans to spend more money.

WOW

You didn't have any gear from the old Mitler Bros truck?? Band wagoner.

Comment

He was a great representative for the sport. He'll be missed. Good luck and best wishes to Cuzin' Carl

Comment

Working...
                                X