Wisconsin tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
    When he started out, it gave me hope there might be someone who could be a real leader from outside the system. Trumps own actions and words changed my mind, not anything said about him by anyone else.
    U summarized the exact situation here also. His (tactics) petty antics are aimed at the basic of negative human emotions. His East coast bravado and swagger are playing well in the south is insane, especially after all the "yankee" threads on TBH....lol. 3rd or 4th wife?[emoji102] A billionaire telling working class Americans I feel ur pain......not!!![emoji15] The bafoonery is off the charts at this point......but it is entertaining!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump ruined me on trump. The more he talks, the more sour i get, and just may skip his name if nominated when i go vote. When youre the front runner for as long as he has been, he should have been running against hillsy instead of his pack mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
        Trump ruined me on trump. The more he talks, the more sour i get, and just may skip his name if nominated when i go vote. When youre the front runner for as long as he has been, he should have been running against hillsy instead of his pack mates.
        Same here but who's left??
        Trumps says exactly what he thinks, to often and it's getting silly. Cruz pretends to be something that he is not and he lies through his teeth on a regular basis and
        Kasich doesn't even count..
        Man o man. We are in deep trouble. AGAIN.. GOD help us.

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
          It is amazing to see how many people form their opinion of Cruz based on a smear campaign by someone who built an empire on wheeling, dealing and influence buying. He used imminent domain to kick people out of their homes for private ventures.

Even more amazing, they buy into his immature grade school taunts--"Little Marco", "Lying Ted, the WORST liar I have ever heard" and allow them to influence their views of Trump's opponents. Trump makes fun of peoples' physical appearance, or whether they perspire a little bit more than someone else. Trump does not have enough conscience to not try to destroy another person's family to get his "deal" closed. And on and on and on.

I wasn't repulsed by Trump from the beginning. When he started out, it gave me hope there might be someone who could be a real leader from outside the system. Trumps own actions and words changed my mind, not anything said about him by anyone else.
          Not only that, but what he wrongfully accuses Cruz of doing, is what Trump actually does non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Same here but who's left??
            Trumps says exactly what he thinks, to often and it's getting silly. Cruz pretends to be something that he is not and he lies through his teeth on a regular basis and
            Kasich doesn't even count..
            Man o man. We are in deep trouble. AGAIN.. GOD help us.
            YEP!!! Sadly correcto sir! The 2016 election should be a walk in the park to get a TRUE CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE into the presidency but WE would rather Maury Povich level buffoonery! Truly looks like a loosing ticket no matter how it falls out and that includes if Hillary gets indicted. How pitiful is that??????

Comment

Working...
            X