What Cross Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Cross Bow

I need a compound, that a 6', 80 year old, a 5'2" wife and my 5'7" daughter can use. Is there such a beast? I would be with whoever is to use, so I would be the one to set up for them.
    Thanks

Excalibur makes some nice and easy to cock crossbows for women and children. check them out. They are very accurate also.

Comment

My 8 and 9 year olds, my 5'2" wife and me 6'4" all can shoot quarter sized groups at 30 yards with my ten point. The crank cocking system makes it easy for my wife to load it as well.

Comment

Was hoping to spend less than $750 for everything

Comment

I replied to your other post, but I would recommend the Excalibur Matrix Grizzly.

Everything you need for right around $549 except broadheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
            I replied to your other post, but I would recommend the Excalibur Matrix Grizzly.

Everything you need for right around $549 except broadheads.
            Thanks for the help gents, it's greatly appreciated

Comment

Like my Ghost 410. Cocking device is almost necessary, and makes it easy enough for anyone to use it. It's mostly carbon fiber, so lighter than a lot of others. Check sales on Amazon.

Comment

What Cross Bow

Mission Line. Light, short, best cocking device on the market.

Last edited by JW; 09-08-2015, 05:27 AM.

Comment

I'll second the mission line. If I ever want another toy... I mean tool.... I'll be getting a mission.

Comment

Working...
                  X