No announcement yet.

The WORST movie you have ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The movie SING I was forced to watch it multiple times by the grandkid and she has memorized every song in the movie...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Tank Girl - https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tank_girl/

In High School I did one of those free movie previews. Had I paid for it, I would have demanded a refund.

Comment

Recently.... Dunkirk.. What the eff was that pile of crap?

Comment

Star Wars the Last Jedi

Comment

The Day in the Life of a Mexican!

I walked out

Comment

Seen a few bad ones, but the one that most recently comes to mind is *MASH*. I like watching reruns of the series. Watched the entire movie thinking it would get better, then it was over. Felt completely empty and let down after it was over.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                Recently.... Dunkirk.. What the eff was that pile of crap?
                I haven't seen it, but it gets praises from just about everyone. I think you're the only person I've heard of that didn't like it. Now I really need to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  I haven't seen it, but it gets praises from just about everyone. I think you're the only person I've heard of that didn't like it. Now I really need to watch it.
                  The wife and I both looked at each other after the Movie and was like well. There is couple hours we will never get back.. Really bad

Comment

Dear John... girlfriend now wife made me go see it in theaters worst movie ever.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      The Day in the Life of a Mexican!

I walked out
                      Can't believe you walked in.....and sounds like you paid to watch it. I know nothing about it but doesn't sound like a movie I need see .

Comment

Grease

Comment

Dude trying to watch Dunkirk is a complete asswhip

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Grease
                            C'mon man!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                              The wife and I both looked at each other after the Movie and was like well. There is couple hours we will never get back.. Really bad
                              Originally posted by sotx View Post
                              Dude trying to watch Dunkirk is a complete asswhip
                              Huh, maybe I'm confusing it with a different movie.

Comment

Huh, maybe I'm confusing it with a different movie.
                                Nope, has great reviews and one I would like to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X