zoom lens trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zoom lens trouble

went to houston camera exchange last week and bought a used 100-300 zoom lens for my pentax k 110d. got home and the lens does not work on my camera. it fits, but doesnt work. the top display constantly flashes 'AV'. I have changed my settings. NOTHING. camera will not focus or nothing. I can put my other lens back on the camera and everything is fine. I called HCE and they said bring it back. Headed that way in a little while.

Any suggestions on lenses for a pentax k 110d? I havent been able to find any zoom lenses for the pentax anywhere except e bay.

Dan not familiar with the Pentax line but if it's a lens originally made for a 35mm film camera you may be able to manual focus only. I'm assuming the 110d is digital also.

Comment

Yes, the K 110d is digital. That was the first thing I asked when I bought the lens. Would the auto focus work on a digital camera.

I just got home from HCE. They got me fixed up. Like I said, I tried the all the different settings on my camera, but I never changed the settings on the lens. Well, that was the first thing the guy did at HCE. So, I no longer have a problem with my zoom lens...for now anyway!

While I was there, I picked up a flash for my camera. Been playin with it since I got home. Cant wait for it to get dark so I can go outside and play!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
        X