X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Could you staple some flashing down? Ive noticed the ledge in other builds as well and I thought about that issue.
      flashing isn't a bad idea. I might go that route. Just something to divert rain away from the seal on the window bottom.

Comment

Awesome blind!

Comment

Great work there bud….

Comment

TxTyler...very nice build. Can you share how you did your paint job? Did you buy stencils for the leaf pattern or use "natural" stencils? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pbyrnes View Post
              TxTyler...very nice build. Can you share how you did your paint job? Did you buy stencils for the leaf pattern or use "natural" stencils? Thanks.
              Thank ya sir. I just cut a bunch of live oak limbs off the tree in my front yard. Home Depot sells camo spray paint. I think it was 4 different colors (olive green, brown, black, and tan). I had the blind base painted as a very light tan. Then took the tan spray paint and lightly sprayed a base patter on the stand to help with contract against the lighter tan base paint. Then i took the three other colors and sprayed around leaf limbs till it looked how I wanted it to. I don't think you can really mess it up. Just start in a small area and test it out.

Comment

Excellent...thanks.

Comment

Good work. Looks a lot like the one I built a couple years ago.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X