Boat GPS/Fishfinder help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
    Dang you only made one mistake...buying it from Bass Pro. Likely could have saved some coin ordering online!
    I didn't purchase it there. I just needed to look at them and try them out. Now I'm looking for the best place to purchase. Any suggestions?

Comment

BBG marine-Email Brian @ bbgmarine@gmail.com for the best price
      or
      Universal Mania.com (put the item in your cart to see better price)

Comment

BBG marine-Email Brian @ bbgmarine@gmail.com for the best price
        or
        Universal Mania.com (put the item in your cart to see better price)
        Universal Mania went out of business. Which sucks because it was hard to beat their prices. Heard the owner got 6 years for selling counterfeit stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
          Universal Mania went out of business. Which sucks because it was hard to beat their prices. Heard the owner got 6 years for selling counterfeit stuff
          WOW! I missed that, I almost ordered a Helix from him a couple of years ago but was able to get Tackle Warehouse to price match so I went with them.

Comment

WOW! I missed that, I almost ordered a Helix from him a couple of years ago but was able to get Tackle Warehouse to price match so I went with them.
            Yeah I bought my 998 years ago from them no issue at all. Then here recently they went down hill fast. Not shipping orders, no communication etc. then shut down.

Comment

I have 2 new Lowrance HDS 9's and 12's with all the transducers, point 1 antenna etc in classifieds

Comment

Digital Oasis.
                If they show it out of stock, check back tomorrow.
                If they have it in stock, buy it now.

Comment

Now there's a random thread bump

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

How about the Helix 12.....is that one decent to run with the minnkota ipilot?

Comment

I have read on TFF about a place in the Metroplex that is supposed to have great prices as well as wonderful customer service. I think they are called Shut up and Fish and sell online as well. Might be worth looking into.

Comment

I have a HB 998 and a Garmin 93sv. For out of the box go with a Garmin. If you like to play with things get a HB . My Garmin out performs my HB any day. I fish just lakes but have seen a Garmin in action on the coast. That's just my 2 cents.

Comment

I ended up with the new Garmin ECHOMAP plus 93sv. Apparently I didn’t get the i-Pilot “Link”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X