• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    Well, your Tuesday is my Saturday
    Fair enough. I may just have to have a breakfast smoke tomorrow

Comment

Hey guys, I'm going to put on my serious hat and it has nothing to do with cigars. Start treating for mosquitos now! With all the forecasted rain throughout summer and all the mosquito born pathogens, you had best take it seriously! Death doesn't care if you rent or own so, get after it! I'll get off my soapbox now...

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

I still have a couple fivers of Montecristo No 4 available. Pm if you'd like them! More to follow as more lands.

Comment

Been too long. Finally had a chance to enjoy this last night. Haven't been smoking much lately, but I've been enjoying some good whiskeys though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
            Been too long. Finally had a chance to enjoy this last night. Haven't been smoking much lately, but I've been enjoying some good whiskeys though.

Man you arent kidding about the good whiskeys!

Comment

Anyone going to the Texas cigar festival this Saturday?

Comment

Didn't get tickets this year

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be working. Hadn't planned on going anyway so it works out.

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Im about to light up this H-Town edition Fratello lancero I picked up at Stogies. I got one for the Texas Cigar Collection and one to burn. We shall see how it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had this 2011 Punch this afternoon. Was very underwhelming.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Comment

That Fratello was legit. Ill be trying some more of those....

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                          That Fratello was legit. Ill be trying some more of those....

That's good to know, I've been thinking about picking some up to try

Comment

good day at work today so gonna celebrate with a PSD4

Best part is now my dog know when she sees me digging through cigars we're goin outside for a while and she gets excited

Comment

I still have a few fivers of the M4 available at $36 plus shipping, per fiver.

And I am letting go of 2 fivers of Punch Punch at $45 plus shipping, per fiver.

Just pm me if you'd like anything. Listing here first, then I will list on the cigar forums tomorrow evening. May add a few more things depending on storage space.

Comment

Adding the following fivers: (can only do each fiver one time)

San Cristobal Príncipe EML FEB 15 $30 plus shipping
                                Partagas Shorts AUM JUN 14 $26 plus shipping
                                Juan Lopez No 2 RUS ABR 14 $40 plus shipping
                                Punch Petit Coronation Tubos EML ABR 15 $29 plus shipping

Still have 2 fivers of Punch Punch RAE OCT 14 $45 each plus shipping
                                Still have 3 fivers of Monte 4 ARG OCT 14 $36 each plus shipping

Pm any questions or requests for pics, etc. I will combine shipping for multiple items. Thanks!
                                Last edited by acc05R1; 04-25-2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X