Venezuela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venezuela

When do we start air dropping food to those poor folks?

When they've overthrown the hostile regime. Hunger is a heck of a motivator.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Soon I'd guess; Maduro's lost control. Too bad oil prices didn't plummet while Chavez was still alive so he could get his comeuppance.

Comment

That regime is taking steps to make sure the people have no way to do that. and he is arming 400k army to prevent it.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          That regime is taking steps to make sure the people have no way to do that. and he is arming 400k army to prevent it.
          There are millions of people in that country. I don't say it to be heartless, its just that if we maintain the people their they will never revolt. We have been feeding N Korea for a long time now, those starving people would of thrown them out along time ago if we hadn't. The USSR is a great example, the communist govt failed and people got sick of waiting in bread lines and starving.

Comment

Have no desire to feed the enemy... and make no mistake any attempt at feeding the hungry is doing nothing but feeding the dictators militia.. Somalia v2.0

Comment

just save the hot chicks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                You are gonna need one big boat to do that! They don't make em many other ways around those parts

Comment

I worked in Venezuela back in the 80's. I was doing the directional work on a relief well on the El Tejero blowout. We stayed in Anoco but spent the weekends in the Caribbean resort town of Puerto La Cruz.

They had several beauty contest based at the hotel where we stayed. All I will say is we had lots of fun partying with the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                    I worked in Venezuela back in the 80's. I was doing the directional work on a relief well on the El Tejero blowout. We stayed in Anoco but spent the weekends in the Caribbean resort town of Puerto La Cruz.

They had several beauty contest based at the hotel where we stayed. All I will say is we had lots of fun partying with the ladies.
                    I can believe it!!!
                    You are gonna need one big boat to do that! They don't make em many other ways around those parts
                    Bring in the ark!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw an HBO special on the hot chicks there......most were boys

Comment

For the win!!

Comment

Hahaha I'm with you there. A good friend of mine is from there. She moved here about four years ago. She is a smoke show, and that is putting it lightly.

Of course, I'm a sucker for accents.

Comment

Working...
                          X