X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Iran deal secret give aways

Unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing that Administration did will surprise me, unless they find something that advanced the USA!

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
      Nothing that Administration did will surprise me, unless they find something that advanced the USA!
      X2

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

That deal virtually guarantees Iran develops a nuclear weapon and that we pay for it.
        Obama hates jews and probably holds out hope iran uses the weapon to destroy them

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          That deal virtually guarantees Iran develops a nuclear weapon and that we pay for it.
          Obama hates jews and probably holds out hope iran uses the weapon to destroy them
          THAT is a very strong WORD!! I would try very hard NOT to believe it and disregard it as just another pot stirring post.... BUT, I am inclined to agree with you that it is absolutely the truth! ... and that is indeed a sad day for our country when it's president for 8 years had those thoughts/feelings/desires.

Comment

Obama and Jarrett backed the Shia Muslims, alienating the Sunni Muslims and of course the Jews of Israel. By backing Iran he confirmed his dislike of Jews and of those Sunni Muslims that supported America previously in the region.

Comment

looks like treason to me

Comment

Working...
              X