Infowars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infowars

Not a big fan, but today we was wiped off by Facebook, Youtube and Apple simultaneously. If I am not mistaken he has been doing what he is doing now for over 10 years and today 8/6/18 the collective tech giants decided to it was inappropriate material? This is a slippery slope for sure...wonder who's next?

Mark dice will be next
    Milo
    Rebel media

Comment

Did ISIS get to keep their page?

Comment

Antifa? Weather underground? Planned Parenthood?

Comment

InfoWars is anti-QAnon; MSM doesn’t want truth (QAnon) exposed so they ban Infowars as an effort grow their (Infowars) following.
          Last edited by Patton; 08-06-2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Water filter sales are gonna tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
              InfoWars is anti-QAnon; MSM doesn’t want truth (QAnon) exposed so they ban Infowars as an effort grow their (Infowars) following.
              Alex Jones biz is selling conspiracy theories, he doesn't want some rando horning in on his business model.

Comment

I don’t agree with Infowars, but don’t agree it should have been taken off social media either. There are plenty of radical left wing mouthpieces out there that haven’t been treated the same way. If you are going to do it to Infowars, you should apply the same standard to the radical left as well

Comment

He is a cook, but has been right about a few big things. Didn’t he pretty much predict 9/11 in very specific terms? I think he went the conspiracy route with it, but if I remember correctly he predicted the actual attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. I watch time to time for entertainment.

Scary part is if you wade through the rants and craziness, he has been correct and broken news way ahead of MSM on a lot of things.

Crazy they censored him like that. He's an entertainer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

He has been labled a conspiracy theorist by the MSM. He was branded and people just run with it.. They fail to see that he is correct more times than not..
                      It's amazing.. If the MSM and the gov. started saying that the sky was green eventually people would start calling it some shade of green.. Lol
                      Yea it's that bad...

Comment

This is what happens when you are relevant but your opinion and facts do not align with the narrative being taught... The powers in control do not want a educated populous(Satue removal)..
                        They want to take away any reason one might have for questioning what they see or may believe... They want total alignment..

Do and believe as you are told and everything will be just fine....
                        Last edited by PondPopper; 08-07-2018, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          He has been labled a conspiracy theorist by the MSM. He was branded and people just run with it.. They fail to see that he is correct more times than not..
                          It's amazing.. If the MSM and the gov. started saying that the sky was green eventually people would start calling it some shade of green.. Lol
                          Yea it's that bad...
                          He kind of did it too himself, and I think it was just him selling a brand. He has been right, but it's kind of hard to get that across to people when you are ranting about gay frogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            He kind of did it too himself, and I think it was just him selling a brand. He has been right, but it's kind of hard to get that across to people when you are ranting about gay frogs.

That’s exactly what happened. I’ve been following him since before he had a public access TV show here in Austin in the late 90’s. He found a format and an untapped market and did what Americans do best. He sold it. Not to mention freeze dried food, useless vitamins and countless other products.

-------------------------------
                            Violence never settles anything
                            -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Well I guess I missed the gay frog rants.. That's still not as damaging as ranting about the National Anthem and Historical statues being racist, Russian collusion and the list goes on and on..
                              He being targeted for a reason and its not for reasons they want us to believe.. The "National Enquirer" has been around since I was a kid, Obama and his ilk were allowed to do damage for 8 years(still no birth certificate)and CNN is still lying daily so what reason could they really have for silencing him?

Comment

Working...
                              X