Pet insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet insurance

Has anyone on here had any dealings with pet insurance for a lab?
    Looking for recommendations and info please.

Yup, insurance on my Collie mix for $40/month through Nationwide. EASILY paid for itself when she got into rat poison a few years ago. Three nights in the emergency vet, multiple blood transfusions and lots of working and she lived. Turned in the almost 7K bill and they wrote me a check for 90% of it no questions asked! Well worth it IMO.

Comment

If your pets are family, and mean that much to you - it is well worth it. My friends have 3 labs insured for $85/month total.

Comment

yup.

Comment

2 Rotties insured for $100 per month, but they are my kids and worth every penny!

Comment

A lot of homeowners insurance carriers have pet insurances as a side product. Look into that for multi policy discounts.

Comment

Thanks for all of the reply’s now to decide which carrier to go with

Comment

Originally posted by Thudnall View Post
                Has anyone on here had any dealings with pet insurance for a lab?

Looking for recommendations and info please.

Most people I know that have it feel like it is a good value.

Here’s a website from a veterinarian with detailed info about the different companies and plans.

There is also Petinsurancereview.com as another independent site with info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the help I will check into it.

Comment

What insurance companies are you all that have insurance using please?

Comment

yep and it was well worth the cost when my lab had cancer. They covered 80% if I remember correctly

Healthy Paws Pet Insurance for dogs & cats covers new accidents, illnesses, emergency care, and more with up to 90% back on vet bills. Get a free quote today.

They were really easy to work with and quick to reimburse

Comment

Working...
                      X