Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice sable, congrats!

Comment

Congratulations on getting your wife a sable. Sable are a beautiful animal.

Comment

Don't you have a 2 story house?? Knock down a giraffe!!! He will fit in the house!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Don't you have a 2 story house?? Knock down a giraffe!!! He will fit in the house!![emoji2]

He already has one. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Already got a huge one! The wife would not geaux for the full body mount.....lol[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Already got a huge one! The wife would not geaux for the full body mount.....lol[emoji38]

Wow!!

Comment

Ur livin large brother! Not sure what your expertise is but wished ida went into the same field!

Comment

You are having one heck of a year.................

Comment

well done Oscar. I know that was the main focus of this trip and see, you nailed him right in the pump house. You just had to get those other shots out of the way on "lesser" species

Great shot. In for more. What's up next?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Lol!! Awesome!! Never too late for book ends!!! [emoji12]

Comment

Hey Buff,
                        U are a legend with my PH.[emoji869] I am hunting with the same young man that picked you up at the Joberg airport for your elephant hunt. Evert says hello to Mr. Marty from Texas!!! He noted that Danie always talks about that trip!!!

Comment

Update: we tried for copper springbok all morning. 🤥The wind is howling and critters were super skittish. I came to full draw once at 51 yards but he kept walking. After 4 hours and 3 failed stalks we decided to head to the area for red hartebeest and the mamba pit blind . We both need a break from this chilly blowing wind.

Comment

Good luck!! We're headed to Fork to sling slabs in the boat!![emoji106]

Comment

Sable are the most beautiful antelope in my opinion. Congrats!

Comment

Awesome hunt!

Comment

Working...
                                X