LeBron’s I Promise School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky View Post
    I think he’s smart enough to heed advice, just don’t think he’s smart enough to come up with this on his own. Now, if he can persuade several of his peers to follow suit, all across the country in the inner cities, then I might change my outlook and opinion.
    I don’t get that line of thinking considering his successes on and off the court. What makes you think he doesn’t have the ability to come up with a school idea?

What makes you think it isn’t his vision? It isn’t hard for smart people to figure things out. But I’m sure plenty of people have a finger in the details.

Comment

I didn’t have an opinion about what kind of person he was until he started his rederic against Trump, and I’m pretty sure he’s not making his own financial and marketing decisions.
      And why’s that? Other than him disagreeing with you politically, what other evidence do you have that it’s more likely than not he’s not making his own financial decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        If it changes the life of one kid it is well worth it no matter his reason for doing it.
        Thats always a good line to keep in the back pocket in case a tremendous amount of money goes to waste on a failed project for the kiddo's.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          If his iq is so high then why has he fallen for the dem line that Trump is a raciest,homophobe ?
          Why have you fallen for the line Hillary is a criminal?

Comment

If someone doesn't agree with me, then I cannot accept any thing they have to offer. This is the mindset that has us in our political situation. Im right, my side is right, and everyone else is wrong so lets not hear what they have to say or even be open-minded at all. Herd mentality at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
              Why have you fallen for the line Hillary is a criminal?
              That's not a line, there are at a minimum of 32k pieces of evidence

Comment

Why do his thoughts on the President make him a bad person?

He’s generous, kids love him, his wife loves him and he hasn’t been in any trouble what so ever. Not to mention the team that lead his empire are his high school friends that he assisted along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                  Eventually you are going to get that spelling correct.
                  Lol, your content is overwhelming

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    That's not a line, there are at a minimum of 32k pieces of evidence
                    Then somebody somewhere PLEASE charge her with something so we can prosecute her and clearly we will win.
                    Last edited by jer_james; 08-02-2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                      And why’s that? Other than him disagreeing with you politically, what other evidence do you have that it’s more likely than not he’s not making his own financial decisions.
                      It’s not about us disagreeing politically, it’s more about using his celebrity to influence hatred towards those that disagree politically. I don’t think anyone can deny that. As far as him making his own financial decisions, the friends that I have that are/were pro athletes, all had a financial advisor. Maybe he is smart enough to manage his own money.

Comment

It’s not about us disagreeing politically, it’s more about using his celebrity to influence hatred towards those that disagree politically. I don’t think anyone can deny that. As far as him making his own financial decisions, the friends that I have that are/were pro athletes, all had a financial advisor. Maybe he is smart enough to manage his own money.
                        Is it ok with you for those who use their celebrity status to show support of Prez.?
                        Only bad when someone famous opposes?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                          Is it ok with you for those who use their celebrity status to show support of Prez.?
                          Only bad when someone famous opposes?
                          Supporting or opposing are both fine. Spewing hate and accusations of racism is wrong.

Comment

Almost everyone that has a lot of money is sought after by people that sell advice to manage it.

Picking the right people to manage is a skill in itself.

Most fail, especially those who make "new" money.

You still haven't shown my why you think he is unintelligent other than his political beliefs.

Dumb political opponents aren't dangerous. That's why everyone on the right loves Maxine Waters and Hates Obama.

Comment

His financial Manager was hand picked by him in HS. Has helped create the empire they have developed together. Maverick Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                                If someone doesn't agree with me, then I cannot accept any thing they have to offer. This is the mindset that has us in our political situation. Im right, my side is right, and everyone else is wrong so lets not hear what they have to say or even be open-minded at all. Herd mentality at its best.
                                I agree with this. We’ve become tone deaf to any perspective that does not match ours, as if a person can only be 100% correct or 100% wrong.

Every millionaire I know has a wealth manager and confidants with whom they weigh their investment opportunities, business ventures and risks with. Sometimes being the smartest guy in the room means knowing you aren’t the smartest guy in THAT PARTICULAR room.

Comment

Working...
                                X