No announcement yet.

Orange County Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have ever watched a feeder with NV see the flash like lightning. First pic with helmet it is darker lights out. He prob saw the flash but couldnt find the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
      If you have ever watched a feeder with NV see the flash like lightning. First pic with helmet it is darker lights out. He prob saw the flash but couldnt find the camera.

That’s pretty interesting. I thought it looked like a GoPro mount, but looking harder it does look like maybe a NV monocular or something. This dude is high class trash.

Comment

I can see my cam flash from. 250 yds

Comment

Expose him...What’s his name?

Comment

Man sorry that happened. Can’t stand a thief. Hope you catch him and get you camera back. Just curious though my lease is partly on Texla rd. Is yours North or South of the road and what is the name of it?

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
              Man sorry that happened. Can’t stand a thief. Hope you catch him and get you camera back. Just curious though my lease is partly on Texla rd. Is yours North or South of the road and what is the name of it?
              South side of Texla Rd. Name is Old Champion Hunting Club.

Comment

I would take these pics to the local UTV shops, he bought that around there I bet and I bet they know who he is..

Ranchdog

Comment

Wow, Guy is using like $15,000 worth of gear to hunt out and swipe $150 game cameras. When you catch him you should use a $25 crowbar or tire iron and go old school East Tx backwoods justice on him.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
                    I would take these pics to the local UTV shops, he bought that around there I bet and I bet they know who he is..

Ranchdog
                    That’s an outstanding idea. Chances are he bought machine locally or at least gets it serviced locally. Good chance one of the shops knows him.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                      Wow, Guy is using like $15,000 worth of gear to hunt out and swipe $150 game cameras. When you catch him you should use a $25 crowbar or tire iron and go old school East Tx backwoods justice on him.
                      Yeah, makes no sense.

The thrill of the steal

Comment

No, you guys aren't thinking clearly. Invite him to the place to do some night time hog hunting and then 4 to 6 of you open up a can of it and make it good like flog him old school style and I bet he never does it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                          I grew up in orangefield but don't recognize this fellow. Hopefully somebody will identify him!
                          Orangefield model here too. Have you shared it on the local crime pages?
                          Last edited by Chuckfu; 07-23-2018, 02:26 PM. Reason: Wrong button

Comment

Who says that dude didnt steal the atv?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                              Orangefield model here too. Have you shared it on the local crime pages?

One of them. I wasn’t a member of the Facebook groups, so I requested membership to the local crime pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                Yeah, makes no sense.

The thrill of the steal
                                As Pointed out he may have stole the bike as well? All we know is hell because I mean those pictures are pretty telling .

Comment

Working...
                                X