No announcement yet.

Who all holds a record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed the Oceanic WhiteTip Shark back in HS during the TIFT by 3lbs...we didn't know what we had & stayed out fishing the rest of the day & not sure how much weight it lost laying out in the sun.

We were actually in the calcutta for new records as well...

Been around 30 years ago & record was 106 at the time & have to imagine it's been beaten since then.
    Last edited by Artos; 06-16-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
      The Waffle House by my college campus had all you could eat menu and I put down 7 entrees one time. Lady said it was a record but I didn't get a tee shirt or name on the wall or nothin. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's very impressive. They should definitely put your picture on the wall at least. If they won't just take a picture of yourself and go in there and put it on the wall when nobody is looking. Start your own wall of fame dude. I would if I were you.

You're a champion. Don't take no for an answer.

Comment

I set the record for climbing the caving ladder into a 60 mockup in full kit with a ruck at CCS.....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Landrover : most quotes in a single post.
          Smart : most memes of someone/something licking a window in single thread
          nursejenn : most references to herself in a single thread
          nursejenn : most references to her by others in a single thread
          BoB : most posts containing the words "slayer", "snowboarding", and "wimbereley"
          Chase This & RLB : most posts most people cant see
          Can't believe you left out poor Burnadel

Comment

Record for the most material loaded moved in a 10 hour shift w/ 1.5 yards bucket rubber tire back hoe according to the inspector that time. 837 yards.
            Longest tire throw holder and labeled official Annual Goatman of The Lake Worth Monster bash festival. 2011/2012.

Comment

Not the coolest record in the world but one I imagine won't be broken for a long time to come. I hold the record for most hit by pitches in a college World Series game. No I wasn't pitching. I was the one being drilled.....three times in a single game. To make matters worse it was to our rival North Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                He's scary.

Comment

I have no doubt the record for the most break dancing steps in a single second after stepping out of my Tracker on a rattlesnake. Poor snake was kilt at least 20 times in under 2 seconds. I was the only one in the woods that day so there was no sound, only smell.

Comment

I have held on to one record. It was American Pie by Don McLean. I couldn't get rid of it because it reminded me too much a buddy from high school who was murdered after I went off to college. He had that song on a mixed tape that we played over and over on a trip to Corpus for mission trip.

Oh wait, you meant a different kind of record.

Comment

I hold the record for the most road signs shot left handed over the roof from the drivers window while drunk.

I also hold the record for having the most flechette warheads from an AC-130 explode around me without getting hit.
                      Last edited by Voodoo; 06-16-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        He's scary.
                        And I've got 2 records!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                          The Waffle House by my college campus had all you could eat menu and I put down 7 entrees one time. Lady said it was a record but I didn't get a tee shirt or name on the wall or nothin. [emoji846]

The fact that you are still alive after eating 7 of anything at Waffle House is a record by itself.

Comment

Not sure if it still stands but I hold the grimes county fair record for sales price on grand champion swine from 2001. Pretty sure the price per pound record will stand since I'm one of the only people to have ever won with a light weight pig. Still have the buckle!!

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                              I hold the record for the most road signs shot left handed over the roof from the drivers window while drunk.

I also hold the record for having the most flechette warheads explode around me without getting hit.

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post

I also hold the record for having the most flechette warheads explode around me without getting hit.
                                I don't know whether you're good or lucky chief. But it counts either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X