The Surefire deal from last week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Surefire deal from last week....

Anyone ever get a shipping notice on your order? I received an email directly after placing my order for two flashlights, stating the order was completed and was being processed. The email also stated that once shipped, another email would be sent out with shipping information, etc... I haven't received any word about shipping so I'm guessing they are still processing orders. Just curious if anyone got a shipping notice or if anyone actually received their lights?

Back, back, back-ordered. They'll ship when they get some more in. Maybe a week, may be a year.

Comment

Funny you asked?
      I got an email saying that the flashlights were on back order with no anticipated date for shipping.

Thinking about canceling the order

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Funny you asked?
        I got an email saying that the flashlights were on back order with no anticipated date for shipping.

Thinking about canceling the order
        I hope more folks do!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          I hope more folks do!
          Me to

Comment

Weird, I haven't gotten anything about the lights being on back order. I can't imagine they wouldn't be, I'm sure there were tens of thousands of them sold. Oh well, I guess we'll just wait and see.

Comment

yeah mine were back ordered as well.

Comment

I got the back order email too. Seeing how I didn't need them and just ordered them due to the deal I don't care when they ship.

Comment

Surefire is a good company hopefully you bought directly from them. It may take them a while but you will get your stuff.

Comment

Same boat here...i haven't heard that my order is on back order. Hopefully it ships soon!

Comment

yeah... "we typo'd the price, just say they're back ordered"

Comment

Cancelled my order, ticks me off when they run specials and they can not provide the product in a timely matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
                          Cancelled my order, ticks me off when they run specials and they can not provide the product in a timely matter.
                          They probably were not expecting the tidal wave of TBH orders

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            They probably were not expecting the tidal wave of TBH orders

Exactly. There were probably several thousand orders put in just off tbh. Not including whomever else they shared it with. I know at least 3 of my buddies got in on it as well that aren't on tbh.

They come in when they come in is my thoughts. No real need for then anyway just got them because they were cheap and good lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Harbor Fright had a 500+ lumans, adjustable beam, Less than $10.00. Looks Just like Tac light.

Comment

Working...
                              X