No Frills or Gadgets on this knife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Frills or Gadgets on this knife.

Just one heck of a cutting tool. It's 1095 59HRC burlap micarta with 5/16th Corby Bolts. I really like this micarta; I bought quite a lot of it. It's nothing fancy but I bet it will skin and dress out a deer with ease.

Bob, send me a pm with the price if it is for sale.

Jesse

Comment

It's your Jesse; I sent you a PM.. and a great price.

Comment

Are you going to make more of these? If so, how much? This is the exact style i am looking for. No fancy handles, just a good sharp knife with this shape.

Comment

Originally posted by boogieandbride View Post
          Are you going to make more of these? If so, how much? This is the exact style i am looking for. No fancy handles, just a good sharp knife with this shape.
          I sent you a PM brother.

Comment

That's nice AND cool handle material!!haha

Comment

pmd

Comment

Originally posted by boogieandbride View Post
                X2 pm please

Comment

Thanks for the interest guys; that's my model # 108 one of my best sellers. I've done a lot of different things with the handles the last few years. I do like this combination however. I normally sell those on my website for $ 150.00 however since I sell so many on TBH's I sell them for $125.00 with sheath.

Comment

Working...
                  X