Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
    Article came out this afternoon about some messaging service dropping ETH b/c it's too slow....I sold all of it earlier this evening. See how low it goes and pick back up again. No reason to hold this stuff right now, there's money to be made on these big dips.
    Talk about slow...I've been waiting over 2hrs to get bitcoin into bittrex. Geez...

I got ETH pretty early and will probably stockpile some for the long run and then play with it to get some gains out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      Talk about slow...I've been waiting over 2hrs to get bitcoin into bittrex. Geez...

I got ETH pretty early and will probably stockpile some for the long run and then play with it to get some gains out of it.

I hear ya, I've been taking profits and moving to other cheaper stuff and getting more of them, ripple/ada etc. want some iota but haven't gotten any yet. Slowly but surely grabbing some that I think have good uses down the road, see what happens. Been good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
        I hear ya, I've been taking profits and moving to other cheaper stuff and getting more of them, ripple/ada etc. want some iota but haven't gotten any yet. Slowly but surely grabbing some that I think have good uses down the road, see what happens. Been good so far.
        good plan. it's what i'm doing. take what i can and move it to the next crypto. i still have a few LTC and BTC and plan on leaving it there for down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
          good plan. it's what i'm doing. take what i can and move it to the next crypto. i still have a few LTC and BTC and plan on leaving it there for down the road.
          My plan is to definitely get into some potential long term coins and just fo-get-about-it...

Not to mention we still have the CME futures coming this Sunday.

Comment

Hot ****!!!! I finally got some bitcoin in Bittrex.

Now I need to get more in and start setting myself up for my first Lambo by the end of 2018.

Comment

Came across an excellent video on how to buy ripple, step by step for newbies.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

After two weeks in Litecoin I sold some yesterday to recoup my original investment and a little extra. Letting the profits ride, but with the pull back in LTC over the past few days, another buying opp is lookin' good.

Comment

Anyone else having issues getting into the bittrex site this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    Anyone else having issues getting into the bittrex site this morning?
                    no?

I'm not happy with ripple right now tho... i was supposed to be a millionaire by now...

Comment

Originally posted by Green View Post
                      After two weeks in Litecoin I sold some yesterday to recoup my original investment and a little extra. Letting the profits ride, but with the pull back in LTC over the past few days, another buying opp is lookin' good.
                      Same thing I’ve been thinking, “fall baby fall”, then when it starts to go up again, I’ll snatch some up. Money is tight this time of year so I could only get $200 worth of Ripple last night. Gonna get another couple hundred today. Goal is to have $5K in it by February. If it even gets as high as LTC, I will have made a killing.
                      Last edited by Daniel75; 12-15-2017, 06:31 AM.

Comment

for those looking for a easy to use portfolio 'manager' that DOESNT hook into any of your exchange accounts... and allows you to track ALL your crypto investments at the prices you got in for EACH individual purchase,,, in one spot.. AND gives you a P/L total thats live...
                        try cryptocompare.com ..there is no APP yet.. but its got a mobile friendly website, and its stupid easy to use.

Comment

I gotta say.. LTC is letting me down right now... but ...i ...keep.... buying.. more..

Comment

got a feeling big daddy BTC hits 20k today. Long overdue for a run. 20k pump today. Firms wanting CME futures dump price back to sub 17k for the 18th launch. Big pump after 18th for sure.

Comment

but who knows.... its the 15th lotta new money got paid today and wants to pick up LTC after that run because the coin is "cheap" lol

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                for those looking for a easy to use portfolio 'manager' that DOESNT hook into any of your exchange accounts... and allows you to track ALL your crypto investments at the prices you got in for EACH individual purchase,,, in one spot.. AND gives you a P/L total thats live...
                                try cryptocompare.com ..there is no APP yet.. but its got a mobile friendly website, and its stupid easy to use.
                                I’m gonna check it out. Are you buying the hype on LEND? It’s onlh at .03 cents right now and launches today. Lots of hype for it and projected to explode.

Comment

Working...
                                X