No announcement yet.

Crystal creek ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else got any reviews for this ranch...

Comment

lots of turkeys tons

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, I will let you know how it goes.

Comment

I have hunted there once before. Lots of hogs and turkeys. Like someone said above. The other animals as far deer and exotics and sheep go were not something you'd want to spend your money on. All very immature animals. Real nice accomodations and friendly people.

Had a young buck just absolutely destroy my target one night. About 12:30 we heard all kinds of banging and slamming against the metal side of the building. Sounded like someone was trying to break in. Turns out a young spike buck had pushed my block target 50 yards to the side of the building and once he got it penned against the wall just started beating the hell out of it. Hilarious.

Comment

Well I hope he has some mature animals because my trip is booked. I guess we will just have to see what happens

Comment

I am booked in the middle of February as well...I was hoping to see some mature exotics since that is all we will be able to shoot. I will post up when we return. BTW our hunt is Feb 16-18. Thanks.

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                  X