Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a no food, no bunk house hog hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a no food, no bunk house hog hunt.

I'd like to find a place to do 2 or 3 off season hog hunts a year. I want to see plenty of hogs and pay 75 maybe a 100 a day.

Thing is, all I need are hogs. I don't need someone to cook for me and don't need a place to stay and I sure don't need a guide. Obviously I don't want to pay 200-400 a day for those accomodations. I'd just like to be able to bring my small travel trailer and hunt pigs and take care of my self.

Any place you guys could help me out with?

The Double L Ranch in Victoria has hog hunts for $75 a day, bunkhouse included ... bring your own groceries.

Comment

Double takes you to your stand. absolute no spot and stalk! they get very upset if you get out of your stand. They have nice accomodations. you will see lots of hogs but thier program is hunting at night. you still hunt morning to. They also have black buck doe for 150. the owners name is pop real nice guy. I think i would call it semi-guided.

Brushy hills in sabinal is I think closer to what you want.
      they give you a map of the pasture and say see you at check out. T
      they are $60/day and for hogs and turkey no trophy fee. they have just under 13000 acres.

I enjoyed Double L alot. I also enjoy Brushy Hills they are to totally diff. kind of programs.

Comment

Right on guys thanks. I'll look into all these spots.

Comment

u might give CHAMBERS RANCH a try think they are 75 a day bunkhouse included

Comment

Aunt J, what area are you looking for? Will anyone else be hunting with you? Try the ABC Ranch in San Saba. $150 for the weekend, lodging, golf cart, bbq pits, fire ring, beds, showers, stands, feeders. You bring your bow, linen, and groceries. washer/dryer available. Cleaning station, will also show or help you process your meat into sausage and he will supply the casings and seasoning. Super ranch, well worth the cost. He should actually charging a bit more, it's a great hunt, you'll have a great time and feel like your at home on your own ranch. call me if you have any questions. 512-680-2010

Comment

Originally posted by trykonroye View Post
              Double takes you to your stand. absolute no spot and stalk! they get very upset if you get out of your stand. They have nice accomodations. you will see lots of hogs but thier program is hunting at night. you still hunt morning to. They also have black buck doe for 150. the owners name is pop real nice guy. I think i would call it semi-guided.

Brushy hills in sabinal is I think closer to what you want.
              they give you a map of the pasture and say see you at check out. T
              they are $60/day and for hogs and turkey no trophy fee. they have just under 13000 acres.

I enjoyed Double L alot. I also enjoy Brushy Hills they are to totally diff. kind of programs.

FYI....Brushy Hill went up to $80 a day.

Comment

Working...
              X