How old is this deer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old is this deer?

Had a deer show up, never been seen before! Just curious how old the green screen thinks this guy is.....
    Attached Files

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
      Agreed

Comment

Born yesterday

Comment

I have a couple other pics, which of course I can't get to load. I was thinking 4.5 myself, but I'm far from an expert!

Comment

Looks 3.5 to me.

Comment

He's either 3 or 4 and I'm leaning 3 with just that one pic. More pics would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                He's either 3 or 4 and I'm leaning 3 with just that one pic. More pics would be nice
                I have a few others, just can't get them to load. I'm surprised the initial pic worked...

Comment

I'll also add: he's a cool looking 10+ now with some character but give that dude some
                  more time and he'll blow up. He's got lots of potential. He'd be a pass at my place but everyone's different.

Comment

Yeah, definitely not on my hit list this year, I probably won't have any on a hit list. I doubt he'll make it though the season, but I can hope! They are good at disappearing right before season!

Comment

I'd say 3. If he's public I'd shoot him but if there's a chance he'll live I'd let him go he'll be a monster next year or two

Comment

Originally posted by smithb164 View Post
                        Yeah, definitely not on my hit list this year, I probably won't have any on a hit list. I doubt he'll make it though the season, but I can hope! They are good at disappearing right before season!
                        I hope he does. We are LF and see lots of bucks from the prior year that we passed on, even the good ones.

Comment

Comment

Great buck.
                            Be nice to see what he turns into.
                            I agree with the 3-4.crowd. But it's tough to guess this time of year. Especially with only one photo

Comment

I have a few more photos if someone could post them for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X