No announcement yet.

2018 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed another one this evening.Sorry I couldn't do a live hunt. My uncle told me this afternoon another group had moved in and asked me if I'd kill em and of course I cant say no to killing pigs lol. I was driving to the spot were he thought they'd be and near the same place we've killed all of them and ran straight into a group where I wasn't expecting them. They all ran into the corn and I thought I would've lost them (why I didn't do I live hunt). Stopped the 4 wheeler and walked the rest to the spot to see if there were any there but saw little sign and started to hear pigs back toward the 4 wheeler so back I go. Get to the atv and theres pigs less than 30 yards away breaking down corn and less than 10 feet into the corn. Watched them for about 20 minutes when finally this guy comes out and gave it to him.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work DB!

Skinny

Comment

KAP[emoji106]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job db! Weird work hours are keeping me out of the stand. Which sucks, because the wind and temperature have been great this week.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

The same group of pigs I killed one from yesterday destroyed a lot of corn last night after I left.My uncle will be hunting those this evening and some other pigs had moved into a different field and I'll be watching that field today. Pigs are seriously becoming a problem the last couple days but pigs will bleed today!

Comment

Good luck db and db's uncle.

Comment

Thanks Muskles! Fresh sign here....

Comment

Shot one but he ran into the corn and I didn't bother tracking it just for pics but it was bleeding good so I'm 99% sure its dead.

Comment

Cool, I was just typing, asking for an update.
                    Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                    Shot one but he ran into the corn and I didn't bother tracking it just for pics but it was bleeding good so I'm 99% sure its dead.

Comment

My uncle got one to.I'm over here watching the pigs on the neighbors field now.[emoji34]

Comment

2 down, maybe they'll come your way.

Comment

Dang DB is laying em down this year! Congrats dude!

Skinny

Comment

I'm out now. I'll probably track the one I shot tomorrow in full daylight just to confirm its dead.

Comment

Tag db, I'm in. Not much wind, but I'm gonna give it a try. Got a pretty good sized one coming in around 10. Pretty sure it's the one that's busted me the past 2 times.

Comment

Good luck dude

Comment

Working...
                                X