Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grits View Post
    Tex_Cattleman,
    What all information do you need to see if you can work your magic?
    Grits
    take at a look at post #1. only needs 3 things....

Comment

Trey shaved off 1.5% for us!! Highly recommend. You guys on the fence jump all over it !

Comment

Stock market went up nearly 1300 points today. If that keeps up Interest rates will most likely be going up soon. Better lock in your rates ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just sent you an email Trey. Louisiana guy here, looking forward to hearing back.

Comment

FOR THOSE INTERESTED - LISTEN UP AND READ THIS ENTIRE POST!

Rates today have now surpassed the lowest lows in all of mortgage history. When we get any good news on Coloravirus, it is anticipated they will go back up. That appears to be what is driving rates right now.

I am past the point of being able to run scenarios. I am doing nothing now but cleaning up applications and locking interest rates. I'll be doing that until late tonight when today's rates expire. And then I will feed the animals, and then I will be back at it until the wee hours. I can't check emails, texts or voicemails. FYI, when I get an application, THAT person is my number one priority and will be until we close the loan.

If you want to apply, go to my bank website (treypowers.com) and click APPLY NOW. Then scroll down and CREATE AN ACCOUNT.

There is zero obligation to apply. NONE. Before you commit, you will receive govt-required disclosures telling you everything about the loan (every fee, term, etc). Most common question I get - "How much does it cost". Every loan is different. Any fees/costs associated with the loan can typically be rolled in with no cash brought to closing.

Here is the email I send when someone wants to apply...

To get started, go to my bank website www.treypowers.com and click red APPLY NOW button. Scroll down a bit an click CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Make sure to remember your username/password! You will use it later to e-sign disclosures.

The online application is easy to work through. If you will have a co-borrower, please be sure to apply with separate/unique email addresses. Be as thorough and complete as you can. I recommend you complete the application on a laptop or desktop computer. Using a phone often causes problems as you work through the system.

Once you submit the application, I can run credit and lock your interest rate. Rates are fluctuating daily, so quicker the better on getting that done.

After you apply, start gathering the following documents:

I will need:
            • 2018 1040 tax return (or 2019 if you’ve filed)
            • 2019 W2s and/or 1099s
            • Last 30 days of paystubs
            • Last 30 days of bank statements (checking/savings only for now)
            • Copy of drivers license(s)
            • Premium page of your homeowners policy
            • Copy of your last mortgage statement
            • Copy of your survey

Documents can be securely uploaded through the loan portal.

We’ll be off to the races. Shout with questions!

Thanks,
            Trey

Interest rates and loan terms are are subject to change without notice. Your exact rate or rate quote will be determined by your loan terms, credit scoare and value. Nothing in my posts are (or should be construed as) an offer to extend credit.

Trey Powers
            Senior Loan Officer
            City Bank Mortgage (An Equal Opportunity Lender)
            1326 Hwy 290
            Dripping Springs, Tx 78620
            512-203-5869
            trey@treypowers.com
            NMLS 1294913
            Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 03-05-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Locked my rate with Trey. Excellent customer service thus far. If you're thinking about a refi (from someone who also used to write loans) now is the time. I highly recommend Trey.

Comment

Trey I applied via the website like you asked and got an automated response telling me to gather the other documents. Will I be contacted a second time with a rate or will all the other documents have to be gathered and input first?

Comment

Got my application submitted online. Looking forward to saving some money!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                    FOR THOSE INTERESTED - LISTEN UP AND READ THIS ENTIRE POST!

There are going to be several that post this afternoon "email sent". For you eye to detail guys, please help direct those folks to this post. I can't check emails.

Rates today have now surpassed the lowest lows in all of mortgage history. When we get any good news on Coloravirus, they go back up. That is the only thing driving rates right now.

I am past the point of being able to run scenarios. I am doing nothing now but cleaning up applications and locking interest rates. I'll be doing that until 11:00 when rates expire. And then I will feed the animals, and then I will be back at it until the wee hours. I can't check emails, texts or voicemails. FYI, when I get an application, THAT person is my number one priority and will be until we close the loan.

If you want a lock today, go to my bank website (treypowers.com) and apply.

There is zero obligation to apply. NONE. Before you commit, you will receive govt-required disclosures telling you everything about the loan (every fee, term, etc). Most common question I get - "How much does it cost". All closing costs and escrow prepaids can be rolled into the loan and you bring no cash to closing.

Here is the email I send when someone wants to apply...

To get started, go to my bank website (https://www.city.bank/mortgage/lenders/Trey-Powers) and click red APPLY NOW button. It will prompt you to create an account that will be your portal throughout the loan process. Make sure to remember your username/password! You will use it later to e-sign disclosures.

The online application is easy to work through. If you will have a co-borrower, please be sure to apply with separate/unique email addresses. Be as thorough and complete as you can. I recommend you complete the application on a laptop or desktop computer. Using a phone often causes problems as you work through the system.

Once you submit the application, I can run credit and lock your interest rate. Rates are fluctuating daily, so quicker the better on getting that done.

After you apply, start gathering the following documents:

I will need:

•2018 1040 tax return (or 2019 if you’ve filed)

•2019 W2s and/or 1099s

•Last 30 days of paystubs

•Last 30 days of bank statements (checking/savings only for now)

•Copy of drivers license(s)

•Premium page of your homeowners policy

•Copy of your last mortgage statement

•Copy of your survey

Documents can be securely uploaded through the loan portal.

We’ll be off to the races. Shout with questions!

Thanks,

Trey

And for my Govt Compliance "Friends"....

Trey Powers

City Bank Mortgage

trey@treypowers.com

512-203-5869

NMLS 1294913

Equal Opportunity Lender

Helping a Brother out.....

Thanks Trey!!!!

Comment

Another 19 hour day. For you guys on the fence, you better get on it before I crash and burn.

Comment

Email sent!!!!

Comment

I'm just sitting on my hands while my house is being finished...

Hopefully rates don't go up too much between now and when I can lock my rate.

Comment

I was at 4.34% and yesterday I locked in 2.75% with no points. That’s gonna save me six figures. I know most of y’all around here would make Mr. Moneybags feel poor, but I couldn’t sit by and leave that kind of money on the table.

Jump on these rates now. The market is trying to turn back up and rates will go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                              I was at 4.34% and yesterday I locked in 2.75% with no points. That’s gonna save me six figures. I know most of y’all around here would make Mr. Moneybags feel poor, but I couldn’t sit by and leave that kind of money on the table.

Jump on these rates now. The market is trying to turn back up and rates will go with it.

15 or 30 year? I assume 15

Comment

I’d be super surprised if you ever saw a 30 break 3^

Comment

Working...
                                X